The Director of OE - ETP Talent Development - partners with business leaders, HRBPs, and HR Centers of Excellence to execute the talent development training strategy for the corporate population. This dynamic individual will lead the design, development, implementation, and ongoing management of ETP Talent Development programs, focusing on the understanding of our technology needs and their application. This position leads the design, development, delivery, and continuous improvement of experiential and blended learning development programs for ETP.
• Work with HR and ETP Leadership to drive the execution of the Talent Development strategy for the ETP function that aligns and integrates with the overall business objectives and company values and culture
• Collaborate with HR and ETP Leadership on the creation of a Skills Academy to be focused on developing the technical skillsets of internal employees.
• Sources subject matter experts to deliver relevant learning content to the ETP function.
• Establishes quantifiable metrics
• Provides complete oversight of the development curriculum and process for ETP new hire onboarding, to include design, development, delivery, evaluation, and continuous improvement
• Provide oversight, direction, and coaching to direct report(s) to foster a spirit of teamwork, continuous improvement (programs and individual development), inclusion and healthy conflict resolution to enable each employee and the department to succeed
• Leads the development curriculum and establishes measurement criteria to ensure the quality of the development programs and results are aligned with Southern Glazer’s strategic objectives to ensure continuous improvement and innovation
• Stays abreast of trends and innovation in the talent development field, techniques of competitors, market tools and new approaches to ensure Southern Glazer’s remains competitive and operates from a cost-effective standpoint