Job DescriptionJob Title: Digital & e-Commerce Analyst FLSA Status: ExemptOverview
The Digital & e-Commerce Analyst will play a critical role in the transformation of CPWS of NY. The position will support in the creation of infrastructure for the team, localization of programming, support in L&D, and collaboration with MNY/UNY trade development teams. Individuals in this role will require the ability to work across ambiguous situations, deploy creative problem solving, and demonstrate the willingness to be a self-starter.Duties and Responsibilities
Qualifications Minimum Qualifications
- Oversee the collection, organization, and distribution of supplier digital content as well as ad-hoc asset requests from field sales/trade development.
- As necessary, create custom digital assets via design platforms such as Photoshop, InDesign, etc.
- Support in the rollout of Proof Sales to CPWS NY including hosting small-format trainings, creation of support materials, and management of weekly Proof reporting to divisional leadership.
- In conjunction with Sales and Trade leadership, develop training materials focused the adoption and implementation of Digital and e-Commerce tactics.
- Provide input and strategy on the localization of supplier digital programming including, but not limited to, building RFPs, supplier briefs, etc.
- Utilize various available analytic tools to identify local market intelligence and opportunities - consumer shifts/trends, channel dynamics, key account (NAOP/ chains) dynamics, etc.
- Collaborate with team members on the development and rollout of standardized and ad-hoc reporting.
- Manage field communications for all digital/e-Commerce programming.
- Collaboration with TDMs, multicultural teams assisting in product commercialization
- Bachelor's Degree and 3 years of experience or equivalent education and related experience
- Knowledge of social media including experience having managed paid media strategies or social media agencies.
- Experience having collaborated with sales organization using digital asset management (DAM) and product information management (PIM) tools.
- Comfortable with Microsoft Excel including intermediate formulas, pivot tables, and other skillsets.
- Stakeholder management while overseeing project across multiple functions.
- Knowledge of the digital ecosystem from top to bottom of the marketing funnel including digital levers that can be pulled at the various stages of the selling cycle.
- Ability to translate complex topics and metrics into actionable stories and insights.
- Extensive experience in the creation, rollout, and ongoing management of social media and e-Commerce strategies.
- Passion for wine and spirits category
- Understanding of testing to improve usability of tools and process
- Understands and conveys information sales performance and sales tracking
- Strong communication skills - written, verbal, persuasion, motivation, facilitation of strong working relationships
- Knowledge of other MS Office Suite and/or software applications related to job functions
- Excellent interpersonal, customer service, analytical/problem solving, problem management, presentation development, presentation, and communications skills
- Physical demands with activity or condition for a considerable amount of time include sitting and typing/keyboarding using a computer (e.g., keyboard, mouse, and monitor) or adding machine
- Physical demands with activity or condition may include occasional to rare amount of time include walking, bending, reaching, standing, and stooping
- May require occasional lifting/lowering, pushing, carrying, or pulling up to 15lbs