The eCommerce Digital Analytics Manager will be part of an exciting and transformative eCommerce team within SGWS. This role is responsible for mining multiple sources of data,deriving actionable insights, and translating complex analysis into simple conclusions with visualization that will empower the eCommerce business to answer critical questions and to influence the business in a positive manner. The Manager role will own the ongoing KPIs reporting, business performance scorecard updating,and ad-hoc analysis that will educate and influence key business decision-making with our eCommerce Leadership related to web behavior, sales and Marketing Metrics. Business knowledge, data analysis, and communication skills are needed to thrive in this multi-functional team.
- Build, maintain and improve performance reports and KPIs related to ecommerce business performance to track sales against monthly/yearly targets, monthly volume estimates, risks to plan, and measure marketing campaigns and monetization.
- Identify and define unique opportunities based on market trends analytics and reporting. Recommend GTM strategies and promotion changes based on key insights from analytical results (e.g. sales analysis and trending, what-if analysis, market basket analysis etc.)
- Collaborate with IT and other cross-functional Enterprise teams to develop business centric dashboards, integrating various sets of data (transactions, suppliers, products, sales, marketing etc.) to drive deeper insights into key levers of the business, deeper understanding of online business and tallying up to the targets.
- Be able to use the right methodology to apply statistical methods to slice and dice data. Use analysis methodologies such as regression analysis, predictive analytics, and statistical modelling, among many others.
- Lead incorporation of actionable metrics into strategic and tactical plans and roadmap initiatives.
- Contribute to digital commerce roadmap by outlining and prioritizing evolving data needs, integrations and tools.
- Demonstrate data visualization (Einstein analytics, Tableau, Excel), and "nice to know" analytic tools (R, Python) to grasp the business insights from a large dataset and be able to guide data analysts
- Collaborate with multi-functional teams (eCommerce, omnichannel Marketing, IT, Sales, ERP systems)
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor or Master's degree in a quantitative field (Engineering, Applied Math, Economics, Statistics, Analytics, Management/Business Information Systems)
- Experience conducting quantitative and qualitative analysis with analytics techniques to solve defined business problems.
- Strong communications skills including the ability to deliver a clear story to influence agreement to your recommendations with data and insights
- Self-motivated to work with diverse business scenarios, handling multiple priorities and have a business & consultancy mind-set, while technically (data) savvy.
- Passionate about discovering new things and ability to learn quickly.
- An ideal candidate should be self-motivated, with a can-do attitude and desire to continuously take on new challenges. The successful candidate will have strong "problem-solving skills" and in analytics and will possess strong organization, leadership and communication skills. In addition, the candidate should be comfortable working with overseas technical teams.
- Related full-time or internship experience with supply-chain BtoB, Retailer or eCommerce industry analytics
- Data management and visualization skills / tools (analytical SQL, Tableau,... similar)
- Programming languages (Python, R, C# or Java)
- Working knowledge in GCP ecosystem
- 3+ years of related experience