About The Position
Soho Experiential of NYC is adding to its team of part-time, fully remote Market Managers. Our mission is to find that unique person who can support all aspects of an experiential marketing campaign for a prominent national Sports Book
In this job, you’ll develop a team of highly motivated Sports Betting Ambassadors (SBAs). These BAs will engage with potential new Sports Betting customers in effort to get them to download and use the premier sports betting app in the US. We’ll activate in and around stadiums, casinos, sports books and of course sports bars. It’s a fast-paced job but the pay is limited only by your tenacity.
What You’ll Do:
- Recruit and train a highly motivated team of Sports Betting Ambassadors
- Work with our Key Account Manager to approach new and existing sports bars
- Create a weekly calendar of activity where we can engage appropriate customers
- Manage all event logistics including iPads, giveaways, uniforms and POS kits (all materials necessary to activate each event)
- Identify strategic activation time periods for accounts, focusing on upcoming collegiate and professional sports events and overall market activity
- In a word, you know what it means to hustle; you like working a nontraditional schedule and working from home
- You appreciate base pay with uncapped, performance-based earning
- Desire to work in a part time capacity, incentivized by a passion for driving sales for a product you believe in and building/growing the team around you
- Ability to build motivated, entrepreneurial teams that share your enthusiasm
- Sports enthusiast with a strong understanding of most major sports
What We Offer:
- Competitive part time pay, flexible hours, generous performance based bonuses and great upward mobility
- A generous PTO policy. We believe in working hard, and smart.
- A group of people who value each other as much as we do the work we create
We love our diverse workplace! Soho Experiential is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on race, color, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, national or ethnic origin, disability, marital status, veteran status, or any other occupationally irrelevant criteria.