About The Position
Soho Experiential of NYC is adding to its team of part-time, fully remote Key Account Managers. Our mission is to develop or leverage pre-existing relationships, with on-premise accounts that cater to sports fans to help us promote the premier SportsBet app in the US. The position is perfect for those who previously, or currently work in hospitality or as a supplier rep for Hospitality. Our schedule is flexible, the hourly wage is solid and there are fantastic performance bonuses.
What You’ll Do:
- Grow relationship and manage core set of influential on-premise accounts
- Inspire accounts and bartenders to become advocates of our brand
- Assist in deal making, helping to create best practices for growing our partnerships
- Schedule day, dates and time for Sports Betting Activity in account
- Gathering feedback from partner accounts
- Become a primary member of the local team, working with other local employees and local members of our client’s team
- Confidence, passion and the ability to engage individuals and groups
- Previous hospitality industry experience a plus — distributor sales, experiential, BAM/KAM, bartender, mixologist, field sales, or similar – moonlighters welcome!
- Knowledge and passion for sports of all kinds
- Basic knowledge of gaming and sports betting a plus
- In-depth knowledge of on premise account universe in your assigned market
- Basic experience with Microsoft Office and Microsoft TEAMS preferred
What We Offer:
- Competitive part time pay, flexible hours, performance-based bonus and great upward mobility
- A generous PTO policy; we believe in working hard, and smart.
- A group of people who value each other as much as we do the work we create
We love our diverse workplace! Soho Experiential is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on race, color, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, national or ethnic origin, disability, marital status, veteran status, or any other occupationally irrelevant criteria.