About The Position
This fresh, vibrant, and modern brand promises big smiles and good vibes. We are looking for someone to bring that same energy to educate, share, and celebrate our spirit.
Your friends would say you’re always “in the know” and have a pulse on what is happening in nightlife, Black Culture, and music. Like the brand, you may also have a tie to the Caribbean and are plugged into the local Caribbean music scene. You are social by nature and thrive when you’re connecting to individuals within their communities. You ooze positivity and promote togetherness.
About the Role
The Brand Champion is responsible for driving visibility of and awareness for our brand within our core Caribbean community at retail and in bars and restaurants. This role will ultimately support the growth of the brand by building and maintaining relationships with key accounts and hosting consumer sampling and experiential activities.
Essential Job Duties & Skills
- Key Account Management
- Grow relationship in and manage core set of influential on and off premise accounts
- Develop relationships with distributor and supplier sales reps, building connection with sales team and key accounts
- Assist in cocktail and menu placement development as needed
- Support accounts with education, i.e. staff trainings, where needed
- Activation & Visibility
- Plan, organize, and execute traditional consumer sampling events in core set of on premise accounts
- Help drive brand visibility and awareness through merchandising and POS placements at key on and off premise locations
- Admin & Communications
- KPI monitoring and event recapping as it pertains to key account list and all in-market activity
Experience and Qualifications:
- Beverage industry experience and knowledge of three tier distribution system preferred but not required
- Marketing, promotion, event management and/or sales merchandising experience preferred
- Must be 21+ with a clean driving record