About The Position
This person will work with all cross functional departments to bring the client(s) programming to life and troubleshoot promotional activity accordingly.
Soho’s Account Director supervises all experiential promotional activity and serves as primary liaison with the brand and other key stakeholders. They are expected to create, manage and implement all experiential programs as well as provide feedback and insight into their effectiveness. They must also maintain and manage all related program budgets. This person will work with all cross functional departments to bring the client(s) programming to life and troubleshoot promotional activity accordingly.
Position is currently remote and for the right candidate, we will consider the position staying fully remote. Eastern Time Zone candidates preferred.
The Amazing Things You’ll Do:
- Participate in the strategic development and evaluation of integrated marketing programs for clients
- Work with our Creative Department on existing client RFPs (i.e. creation of concept decks, budgets, workflows etc.)
- Translate the vision of clients and brands into working program documents
- Develop program budgets and provide financial management of all experiential programs on a regular basis
- Write program documents to align all stakeholders
- Coach, manage and develop direct report(s) in accordance with our agency’s policies and procedures
What Cool Things You Bring to the Table:
- 5-7 years experience in agency client services role
- Experience managing direct reports to service day to day business
- Ability to foster a spirit of teamwork among coworkers
- Proficiency with digital and social media campaigns
- Enjoy travel and socializing with an eye for trends, style and fashion
- Understanding of luxury goods market
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
What We Offer:
- Salary to pay your bills, a generous bonus structure, and an opportunity to earn even more by bringing in business
- Contribution to a solid medical, vision, and dental insurance
- A 401K program so you can do cool stuff when you’re old
- A generous PTO policy. We believe in working hard, and playing hard
- A group of people who value each other as much as we do the work we create
You in? Get in touch. Apply here or send your resume to email@example.com with Account Director in the subject line.
We love our diverse workplace! Soho Experiential is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on race, color, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, national or ethnic origin, disability, marital status, veteran status, or any other occupationally irrelevant criteria.