About The Position
The Supply Chain Manger leads efforts to manage the SkinnyDipped ecommerce supply chain with focus on inventory forecasting and replenishment, production planning, fulfillment center management, inventory control and reporting.
eCommerce Supply Chain Manager
Position Location: Seattle
Reports to: Director of Supply Chain
About the Company
SkinnyDipped was founded by mom/daughter duo Val and Breezy Griffith after losing a close friend to cancer.A young person’s death takes you a long way toward reconsidering your own life’s priorities, and Breezy and Val knew they wanted to spend more time together. So they decided to start a business – and based on the love of food Val had inspired in the family, it only made sense that that they’d focus on snacks.
In the early days, Val, Breezy and their friends/co-founders Lizzie Resta and Chrissy Haller hand-dipped individual almonds with a fork and dried them on their kitchen table, then drove literal truckloads of nuts around Washington state.Now, 6 years(and thousands of nuts roasted)later, SkinnyDipped is #292on theInc 5000, has expanded its products to include Cashews and Peanuts as well as Peanut Butter Cups & Chocolate bars, and has grown to national distribution at major retailers like Target, Walmart and Kroger as well as Amazon.
The Supply Chain Manger leads efforts to manage the SkinnyDipped ecommerce supply chain with focus on inventory forecasting and replenishment, production planning, fulfillment center management, inventory control and reporting. This position requires a keen attention to detail in day-to-day process, workflow and inventory management. It also touches all Supply Chain functions as well as plays a highly cross-functional role in a dynamic and growing business. This driven professional will embody an attitude of continuous improvement and have a high level of both verbal and written communication to ensure that procedures and instructions are in place, understood and acted upon to meet best in industry standards.
- Manage daily inventory availability and supply plan for Seller Central, Vendor Central and Shopify. Responsible for inventory health including inventory planning, vendor operational improvement (efficiency, fill rates, lead time), forecasting, and shrink reduction.
- Communicate consistently and proactively with eCom business lead and external agency partners to ensure identification of opportunities and swift resolution of issues.
- Build and maintain KPI dashboard for inventory and fulfilment.
- As a leader in our eCommerce efforts, you will manage the financial cost targets of the department. This includes purchasing shipping materials, services, and freight.
- Analyze data and identify improvements to the overall ecommerce segment, implement changes to improve operational efficiencies, support sales revenue and profitability. Identifies and explains channel inventory and forecast risks
- Own the relationship with our fulfillment partner to improve outcomes and manage key metrics.
- Develop/identify tools, automation, and process that drive continuous improvement.
- Reconciliation of system to Fulfillment Center inventory
Requirements and Qualifications
- Must have experience in both Amazon VC Direct Ship, Seller FBA and FBM as well Shopify.
- Solid understanding of eCommerce channel demand planning and Amazon operations.
- 3-5 years’ experience working in a supply chain/eCommerce role
- Associate or bachelor’s degree
- Demand forecasting and project management experience.
- Experience working for food CPG company a plus.
- Strong computer literacy required with advance skills in Microsoft Excel: Pivot tables, Vlookups. Experience working with data visualization tools (Tableau, Power BI) a plus.
- Strong project planning, tracking & organizing skills
- Demonstrated ability to own and deliver results.
We craft ethical food that makes you and your body happy. We believe everyone deserves to eat the kind of nutritious, clean, delicious food we’re fortunate enough to share with our own families and friends. We work to raise up and support women andthe children they care for in both our local communities and around the globe because no child should go without food or an education.