About The Position
Six & Twenty Distillery is seeking a Brand Representative to act as the face and resident expert on its brand portfolio in the Atlanta Metro market (with the potential to expand to the statewide Georgia markets).
Six & Twenty Distillery is seeking a Brand Representative to act as the face and resident expert on its brand portfolio in the metro Atlanta market (with the potential to expand to the rest of Georgia). You will maintain and develop relationships with key On and Off Premise accounts, assist in distribution and menu listings on behalf of the brand and continue momentum through training, event execution, sampling and account activation.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience in the liquor industry, in either brand ambassadorship, distribution sales, bartending, F & B management, events, promotions or working in spirits retail accounts.
Applicants should already live in the metro Atlanta market.
They will have a general understanding of various spirits categories and have established contacts and relationships in the Atlanta area.
Substantial training on craft spirits to be provided.
This is a P/T incentive-based position, with potential for a full-time employment, as we grow our brand and related portfolio of brands.
- Develop local programs to effectively create buzz within the market.
- Work with brand owner to develop specific goals and target accounts based on market dynamics.
- Focus will be on distribution and visibility initiatives within a defined network of target accounts
- Engage with key On and Off Premise Retailers, driving purchase, shelf placement and visibility.
- Ingrain yourself in the bar and restaurant community, maintain a positive pulse for the brands and be the local expert.
- Act as the lead informational resource in your market.
- Provide timely monthly reports to track successes, issues, and market dynamics
- Record all activity and feedback adhering to monthly deadlines and share learnings that can be helpful to building the brand.
- Act as eyes and ears in your territory
- Established in the industry from either/or accounts, sales, or events or experience
- Entrepreneurial spirit a must
- Passionate, self-motivated, creative, responsible
- Proactive Communicator
- Easily adaptable to new situations and environments
- Eager to learn about the craft spirits industry
- Great with people - from bartenders to retailers to distributors to consumers
- Applicants should already live in the metro Atlanta market.