About The Position
Siren Snacks is currently seeking a full-time Operations Manager to manage daily operational activities including production with our co-packing partner, packaging, quality control, inventory management, and order fulfillment.
Siren Snacks is currently seeking a full-time Operations Manager to help manage daily operational activities including food production with our co-packing partner, packaging, quality control, inventory management, order fulfillment, and management of the 3PL warehouse. This is a remote position and candidates can be based anywhere in the US.
The Operations Manager will provide hands-on management of operations and manufacturing:
- Oversee relationships with our co-packer and 3PL partners
- Manage inventory and demand forecasting and submit POs to ensure adequate inventory
- Order, ship and manage raw goods and finished inventory
- Ensure compliance with all applicable food safety and manufacturing laws
- Work with distributors and retailers to coordinate order pickup and fulfillment
- Work with sales and management team to plan production schedule
- Help with new product innovation pipeline and new product launches
What We're Looking For:
- A passion for artisan food and experience working in food / CPG operations
- Ability to work under pressure, prioritize tasks & handle multiple projects
- Strong business acumen and proven project manager
- A self-starter who is comfortable taking initiative and can run with ideas or projects
Please submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org and visit www.sirensnacks.com for more information on our company and products.