Someone once told us humor reaches the masses. So we put an embarrassing family photo on all our packaging and somehow ended up in Target and Walmart. Sure, but there's probably more to it than that, but that's for our ideal candidate for the Sales Manager of the Mass Channel to know. We're looking for a friendly, organized, and experienced individual who's got a passion for managing and getting chip done. Bonus points if you relate to the following:
1) Walking through the doors of Target feels like stepping into vacation.
2) You can recite the 5 stages of shopping at Target.
3) When you close your eyes, you see red and white, and you dream exclusively in white and blue.
4) Your idea of an exciting first date includes intimate conversations on the bench outside Walmart.
5) You can truthfully say that you've never been lost in Walmart, and go to Target when you want to get lost. About you:
What you will do:
- You have a deep understanding of the Mass channel, including current trends and how important their scale of business can impact other channels.
- You have exceptional interpersonal and persuasive skills.
- 'Results,' 'Driven,' and 'Initiative' are three words that you live by (and maybe even sticky-noted onto your bathroom mirror at some point in your life).
- Your communication cuts through mumbo-jumbo-yodel-lay-yehaw with precision, punctuality, and poise.
- Instead of "me, myself, I," you think, "customer, client, and consumers."
- You've practically written a dissertation on how to establish strategic selling initiatives.
- Performance management is your chips and queso.
- You have big goals, but no problem is too small for you to lend a helping hand.
- Problem-solving is your idea of a fun pastime-especially when you've got a taco in hand.
- Be accountable for distribution and pricing/promotional plans for Target and Walmart.
- Grow distribution and TDP's like crazy.
- Manage trade spending budget.
- Understand and align brand strategies with account plans.
- Partner with brokers and account teams to minimize out of stocks, maximize shelf placements, and ensure a positive shelf placement for assigned accounts.
- Work closely with Operations and Logistics to ensure alignment on forecasting goals.
- Unlock opportunities to drive awareness and trial for Siete and our products.
- Represent Siete at broker trainings, retail meetings, industry conferences and trade events.
- Willing to travel up to 50% and attend trade shows.
- 5+ years relevant selling experience
- Direct selling experience with Target and WM preferred
- Prior experience in CPG food/beverage is a must.
- Relationship experience with retail/grocery, brokers, distributors, etc.
- Strong knowledge of Syndicated Data (SPINS, Nielsen/IRI, etc.)
Please fill out our culture questionnaire . There are no wrong answers here -we want to learn more about you!
Siete Family Foods is an equal opportunity employer and committed to diversity in its workplace. Siete Family Foods hires qualified candidates and makes all employment-related decisions based exclusively on job-related qualifications, without regard to characteristics such as race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other status protected by law.