A lot of magic happens in grocery stores. Who doesn't love picking the perfect avocado or bumping into your neighbor's sister's elementary school teacher? But nothing pleases the eye like a colorful, organized display, right?? If you're nodding in agreement (and maybe reaching for backstock to fill a pesky hole on the shelf), we should talk! We are looking for someone who can maintain the integrity of our product in stores, foster warm relationships with store staff and distributor partners, and be a gracious representative of our familia. Did we mention your undying love for throwing product and building displays...?
Our field team at Siete Family Foods is growing! We are looking for a Territory Merchandiser who is:
• Personable and professional
• Detail-oriented and organized
• Passionate about family, food, and friends
• Happy to hop on a bus, train, car, or the heel-toe express and merchandise multiple stores in a day
• At home in the grocery environment
• Enlivened by color-coding, categorizing, and organizing
• A stickler for POG integrity and overall shelf conditions
• Knowledgeable about what an endcap is and how to build a beautiful display
• Knowledgeable about the ins and outs of grocery store backrooms and manager offices
• Able to physically be on your feet for multiple hours and lift at least 30 lbs.
This is an independent contractor role with flexible hours.If you're interested in this opportunity, please apply and fill out this brief survey !
Siete Family Foods is an equal opportunity employer and committed to diversity in its workplace. Siete Family Foods hires qualified candidates and makes all employment-related decisions based exclusively on job-related qualifications, without regard to characteristics such as race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other status protected by law.