Our distribution center is where dreams come true and we get chip done. We're looking for someone to join us in this vibrant environment, full of boxes, salty snacks, and wonder. We're not looking for someone to help us build Rome in a day, but rather build home in a day (okay, okay, we took some creative liberty there. What we mean to say is that we are looking for someone to help us pack, stack, and share the essence of home-family, food, and love-in each box we send). If you're the next best thing since chips and guac, and you're looking to join our familia, we'd love to hear from you! About you:
What you will do:
- You don't judge a book by its cover, but you certainly appreciate a product by the box it comes in.
- You'd agree that you're: hands-on, doing this 'n that; comfortable being on your feet all day; and think working in a non temperature-controlled warehouse is fun and exciting, like eating fortune cookies.
- You're like a finely tuned sports car with a big red bow-you can balance speed, precision, and presentation.
- You find a Zen-like state of mind through repetitive tasks.
- "The extra mile" is a metric that you use for everything you do, and you go it every time.
- You love having a tight knit team, but would be excited to have a mostly solo to do list.
- Organization has always come naturally to you and you see it as a requirement for every project or creative endeavor.
- Your handy-dandy tool bag includes: scissors, X-ACTO knife, washi tape, twine, hot glue gun, sharpies, stickers, and a tape measure.
- You've got a sixth spidey-sense for safety, and can smell potential liabilities from a mile away.
- Work with other fulfillment team members at the Siete distribution center by helping to pack, stack and ship small parcels of goodies, samples, and more.
- Help our team increase the love for Siete products by neatly and efficiently fulfilling requests for custom-tailored boxes.
- Bring your eye for quality and accuracy as there is no better way to delight a customer than by getting their order right the first time.
- Prioritize quality assurance by ensuring boxes are efficiently packed.
- Work with cross-functional teams to problem solve and improve processes along the way.
- Work within a growing and multi-faceted team to achieve shared goals.
- Learn every day. Confront ever-changing information with a stellar attitude as our team grows and changes with that growth.
- 1+ years of experience in an assembly or order fulfillment role preferred.
- Knowledge of ShipStation and Google Suite is preferred but not required.
- Experience and comfort working in a warehouse or similar environment.
- Able to physically be on your feet for 8 hours and lift at least 30 lbs.
Please fill out our culture questionnaire . There are no wrong answers here -we want to learn more about you!
Siete Family Foods is an equal opportunity employer and committed to diversity in its workplace. Siete Family Foods hires qualified candidates and makes all employment-related decisions based exclusively on job-related qualifications, without regard to characteristics such as race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other status protected by law.