You'd sail from Sea Salt shore to Sea Salt shore. You'd cross every tortilla terrain. You'd hike every hot sauce hot spring, and you'd conquer every queso quest. And even if you do not have Dora The Explorer's trusty Map as your companion, you've got years of experience in the industry that'll guide you from Burrito Bay to Tortilla Chip Quay. No, this isn't just us having fun putting our products into playful alliterations-this list is the length our ideal Director of Food Service/International would go to in order to see Mexican-American food in restaurants, on school menus, and shelves abroad. If you-like our familia-believe in sharing food that inspires gathering, we'd love to hear from you. About you:
What you will do:
- Like a well seasoned cast-iron skillet, over the years you've soaked up a deep understanding of Food Service outlets, key business partners, and trends.
- You're ready to explore new places and business opportunities that align with Siete's growth potential. (Internal compass recommended, telescope and binoculars optional).
- Like award-winning baristas serving a line of people during peak coffee rush hours, you understand what makes each business partner unique, and how to work with each of them efficiently and effectively.
- Relationship building and communication are at the top of your skill list, and have been ever since bargaining over building blocks, popsicles, and shotgun back in the day.
- You have big dreams, and the understanding of the process and critical needs to make them happen. For this reason, you enjoy the songs: Dreamweaver by the Easy Riders, Dream On by Aerosmith, and Dreaming of You by Selena.
- You have a genuine interest in how the business operates across functions and are always ready to help solve problems. In fact, you can't remember the last time you would have checked "Not Interested" on a survey, to a proposition, or to a new menu item.
- "Results" and "initiatives" are two of your favorite words, right behind the following two words: "breakfast taco."
- Strategic development of the Food Service go-to-market approach, including quantification and prioritization of opportunities, route to market, commercialization, and deliverables of the new business.
- Manage the strategic relationships with Food Service distributors, brokers, and national/regional accounts.
- Increase scale of offerings and distribution footprint for International business.
- Identify and cultivate opportunities to increase sales to achieve revenue targets.
- Collaborate with all departments on initiating/coordinating item development and optimization to maximize scalability.
- Provide key forecasting inputs in production prioritization, inventory management, product mix, and business performance.
- Manage contract negotiations and customer set up.
- Monitor market/industry conditions, food trends, and competitive intelligence.
- 8+ years of Food Service experience
- 3+ years of managerial experience
- Prior experience in CPG food/beverage is a must
- Relationship with accounts, brokers, and distributors
- Strong knowledge of Syndicated Data (SPINS, Nielsen/IRI, etc)
Please fill out our culture questionnaire . There are no wrong answers here -we want to learn more about you!
Siete Family Foods is an equal opportunity employer and committed to diversity in its workplace. Siete Family Foods hires qualified candidates and makes all employment-related decisions based exclusively on job-related qualifications, without regard to characteristics such as race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other status protected by law.