What do Gordon Ramsey, all the nannies from Nanny 911, and Morpheus from The Matrix, and YOU all have in common? Besides being able to save the world from near-sheer disaster (it takes a village, you know), you and these acclaimed heroes are great mentors and know how to get chip done. You are the culmination of optimization, organization, and quality production. In the same way that Glinda the Good Witch guided Dorothy on her quest to Oz, we're looking for someone to assist our operations and contracted manufacturing teams in our quest to expand our resources and increase our efficiency. This role requires traveling to and fro', working cross-functionally, and having a hands-on approach to taking our growing team from scrappy to snappy.
If this sounds like you in any capacity (or you like to think of yourself as some sort of modern-day CPG Dumbledore-sans wand...or not, no judgment) our familia would love to hear from you. About you:
What you will do:
- You've got a curious and results-driven mindset.
- You're an excellent negotiator with an understanding of end-to-end CPG supply chain processes.
- 'Highly motivated with the ability to multitask' is the nuts and bolts of your elevator pitch.
- When we say, "team," you say, "player!'
- You also have the ability to work independently to meet fixed deadlines, goals and objectives.
- You know the difference between incommunicado and communicating, and you've got the communication skills to prove it (and, for this reason, are never incommunicado).
- Like a helpful neighbor, you enjoy talking to and managing multiple stakeholders.
- You demonstrate creative problem solving skills whether you're in an escape room, on the job, or in a jam.
- Establish and maintain contract manufacturing relationships by acting as the primary point of contact for suppliers on contract issues and production qualifications.
- Lead contract manufacturing sourcing strategy including RFP/RFQ development, supplier risk assessments, price negotiations, and awarding of business.
- Regularly meet with contract manufacturers to discuss ways to manage capacity to support the business.
- Prospect redundant and overflow capacity and provide recommendations to plan for unexpected sales growth or an unforeseen constraint to supply.
- Partner with suppliers and the internal QA department to analyze manufacturability of new products as well as recommend changes that will facilitate efficient manufacturing and lower costs.
- Manage and lead Quarterly Contract Manufacturer scorecard review processes for contract manufacturing partners.
- Travel around 25% of the time.
- Experience in a food manufacturing environment is a must
- Proficient in excel is a must
Please fill out our culture questionnaire . There are no wrong answers here -we want to learn more about you!
Siete Family Foods is an equal opportunity employer and committed to diversity in its workplace. Siete Family Foods hires qualified candidates and makes all employment-related decisions based exclusively on job-related qualifications, without regard to characteristics such as race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other status protected by law.