Founded in 1996 as a New Jersey craft brewery, Hunterdon Brewing has been focused on perfecting craft beer for over 25 years. In 2000, Hunterdon Brewing became a beer distributor of local craft breweries. Bringing on a knowledgeable and passionate sales team, Hunterdon Brewing quickly became the largest craft beer distributor in New Jersey, servicing the entire state from the mountains to the city to the shore. After becoming part of The Sheehan Family Companies, one of the largest distributor networks in America, Hunterdon Brewing now has over 150 full-time employees and delivers over 1.5 million cases of beer throughout New Jersey on a yearly basis. Job Overview:
We are looking for self-motivated individuals that are looking to be a part of an exciting industry! Warehouse Associates make a major impact as they are the ones who keep us going. The Warehouse Associates will be working independently and collaboratively with a team of 15-20 other associates. Some duties may include, picking orders of cases and kegs of beer and load trucks to prepare them for delivery the next morning. Warehouse Associates will be busy all night, work with new and well-maintained equipment, the latest warehouse technology, and perform your work in a clean warehouse environment. We offer in-house training (including forklift certification) and will fully prepare you to be successful in your role. Shifts:
We are looking to fill Part-Time and Full-Time positions. Full-Time employees work Sunday - Thursday from 6:00 PM until the work is completed (typically 8 hours shifts). Part-Time employees can work one of two shifts. Shift one is Sunday, Monday, & Thursday from 6:00 PM until 2:00 AM. Shift two is Tuesday & Wednesday from 6:00 PM until 4:00 AM. Job Responsibilities:
Why Join Us?
- Build mixed pallet orders for retail delivery
- Load and unload trucks using hand truck and ride on pallet jack
- Ensure the proper upkeep of the warehouse to exceed wholesaler equity standards
- Stock warehouse in an efficient manner ensuring proper stock rotation
- Repetitive manual handling of half barrels, quarter barrels and cases of beer
- Other duties as assigned
What It Takes to Work Here:
- Competitive pay at $19/hr with performance based bonus pay up to $3,000 per quarter.
- Overtime pay potential
- 401K + profit sharing.
- Cell Phone discounts
- PTO + holidays.
- Platinum-level health coverage including medical, dental and vision insurance with $0 in-network deductible and low premium contributions
- EAP Program with work-life services
- Tuition assistance
- In-house training program (including forklift certification). Training for anyone interested to obtain their CDL.
- State-of-the-art warehouse technology and equipment and pristine warehouse working environment
- High School Diploma or GED Required
- Lives within less than 30 minutes.
- Previous overnight shift experience is highly desired.
- Prior Warehouse and Forklift experience is highly preferred, but not required (we provide in house training).
- Ability to do physical/manual labor.
- Ability to meet productivity goals.
*All candidates considered will have a background check, pre-employment drug screen, and a physical exam.
This description is not intended as a written or implied contract and may be revised by the company at any time. Furthermore, no verbal contract by the supervisor or other company representative is binding and employment is at the will of the company.