Beechwood Sales & Service
, an Anheuser-Busch and craft beer distributor has an excellent opportunity for 2022 summer (seasonal) employment
. We are currently looking to fill seasonal Delivery Merchandiser/Stocker positions in Washington and Ozaukee County. This position is a hands-on, entry level role that will provide you valuable knowledge and experience in the beverage and distribution industry. This individual is responsible for following a route in their personal vehicle (mileage reimbursed) to facilitate the breakdown and restocking of deliveries, building displays, and rotating product in our retail accounts. This a great opportunity for college students interested in seasonal employment over their Summer break.
Merchandisers are developed and mentored to become familiar with the various roles of sales & operations within our growing company. We are looking for an energetic individual with a strong work ethic and a strong sense of responsibility to join and contribute to our team. This position will require consistent availability on weekends. Our office is located in New Berlin; however, this individual will work in the Washington and/or Ozaukee area on a daily basis. The starting pay is $18/hr. and will start Mid to end of May. The schedule for this position is a flexible 5 day work week with weekend availability. This position typically ends around/after Labor Day. Essential Job Functions:
What We Are Looking For:
- Follow a specified route in using your personal vehicle on a daily basis
- Breakdown and restock deliveries at retail accounts
- Building displays at retail accounts
- Ensure that all product is rotated and code policy is followed
- Fill shelves, end caps, and coolers with product to ensure proper cooler and shelf management
- Maintain good relationships with our customers
- Follow all safety guidelines
- Collaborating with other team members
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Availability to work weekends
- Enthusiastic, high energy, and self-motivated individual with a desire to succeed
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Must have strong attention to detail, communicate effectively, and strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Valid driver's license and reliable transportation
All candidates considered will have a background check, pre-employment drug screen, and a physical exam.
* This description is not intended as a written or implied contract and may be revised by the company at any time. Furthermore, no verbal contract by the supervisor or other company representative is binding and employment is at the will of the company.
Beechwood Sales & Service is an Equal Opportunity Employer