Seaboard Products is a local Anheuser-Busch and Craft beer distributor in Danvers, MA and a proud member of the Sheehan Family Companies, a 2013 & 2014 Boston Globe Top Places to Work winner!
We have an excellent career opportunity as a Spirits Sales Rep to cover Essex County and Middlesex Counties.OBJECTIVE:
To ensure the successful sale and distribution of all spirits from the Blueprint Brands portfolio throughout the trade area. This individual will be responsible for developing new business at current no-buy accounts along with maintaining an existing account list.ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Develop and maintain effective customer relations and promote the goodwill of the company
- Successful sale, distribution, and placement of all products
- Proper merchandising of accounts with permanent and paper POS
- Effective accounts receivable collections within corporate credit policy
- Conduct promotions in accounts regularly or when required
- Develop new accounts and new placements
- Organize and execute floor displays and placement of point of sale materials at all accounts
- Handle customer inquiries regarding credit, delivery, product information, and other inquiries as they arise
- Execute monthly goals as related to business activities
- Maintain a regular schedule of weekly appointments with accounts in the assigned area
- Assist in the development and expansion of the product portfolio
- Handle deliveries as required
- Work with sales reps to develop product knowledge, placements, and visibility in accounts
- Other duties as assigned
- Strong familiarity with North Shore bar and restaurant community
- Bachelor's degree with a preferred emphasis in marketing, sales, and management or Background in spirits with an emphasis in craft cocktail production
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Valid and clean driver's license with active auto insurance
- Use of a car for everyday use
- Ability and willingness to work independently
- WSET spirits level 2 or willingness to achieve
* This description is not intended as a written or implied contract and may be revised by the company at any time. Furthermore, no verbal contract by the supervisor or other company representative is binding and employment is at the will of the company. Benefits
We offer excellent pay and benefits.
- Health Benefits - $0 in-network deductible!
- Excellent retirement program
- Competitive pay
- 401k & profit sharing
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition Assistance Program
All candidates considered will have a background check, pre-employment drug screen, a physical exam, and must show proof of COVID-19 vaccination.
Seaboard Products is an equal opportunity employer.