*Sign-on bonus $5,000* Beechwood Sales & Service
, an Anheuser-Busch and craft beer distributor has an excellent full-time opportunity in our sales department. We are currently looking to fill a full-time Sales Trainee in Racine and Kenosha Counties. This position is a hands-on, entry level role that will provide you valuable knowledge and experience in the beverage and distribution industry. Sales Trainees are developed and mentored to become familiar with the various roles of sales & operations within our growing company. We are looking for an energetic individual with a strong work ethic and a strong sense of responsibility to join and contribute to our team.
Beechwood has been recognized as a Top Workplace in Southeast Wisconsin for eight years. You have a chance to work with talented people in a collaborative environment and we provide top-notch benefits including health insurance, 401(k) with a company match, and much more. To learn more about us please visit our website at https://sheehanfamilycompanies.com
We like to consider ourselves as the "beer half-full" kind of people. Apply today to learn more! ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
CRITICAL PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
- Promote and effectively Merchandise our award-winning Anheuser-Busch, Craft, Import, Seltzer, and Spirits portfolio.
- Regularly support current local Sales Team members in stocking, promoting, and all other needed duties to effectively sell our vast portfolio.
- Develop and maintain effective customer relations to promote the good will of the company
- Ensure that all product is rotated and proper codes maintained to ensure product freshness
- Execute brand displays and placement of brand promotion materials at key accounts as indicated by your Fellow Sales Team members
- Maintain a regular support schedule of weekly appointments with accounts in assigned area
- Support promotions in accounts as directed by Area Sales Manager
- Other duties as assigned
- Use of hand and foot controls for driving
- Walking and climbing stairs
- Two handed lifting, handling and carrying of cases from floor to overhead levels on a frequent basis.
- Pushing and pulling a hand truck and/or cart on level and inclined surfaces on a frequent basis
- Sustained squatting, kneeling, and/or bending while handling products
- Sufficient manual dexterity to operate business equipment including, but not limited to, computer, telephone, adding machine
Benefits Beechwood Sales and Service
- Bachelor's degree with a preferred emphasis in a business or marketing related field
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Valid driver's license and reliable transportation
- Ability and willingness to work independently and as part of a team
- Enthusiastic, high energy, and self-motivated individual with a desire to succeed
- Superior organization skills with ability to prioritize, multi-task, and meet deadlines
- Computer proficiency, Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel preferred
- Knowledge of legal requirements regarding the sale and the delivery of alcoholic beverages
- Knowledge of Beechwood's beer portfolio
- Sales and customer service experience required
- Must be able to lift, move and place cases of product weighing up to 50 pounds on a repetitive basis
has been selected again in 2021 as a Top Workplace by the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel. We offer competitive salaries, outstanding benefits, paid vacation, 7 paid holidays, and opportunities for growth and development within our organization. Full-time employees are eligible for comprehensive health insurance (medical, dental, vision, prescription benefits) with no deductible. In addition, we offer a lucrative retirement savings benefit including 401(k) with a company match and profit sharing. Wellness benefits, cell phone discounts, and other fringe benefits are also available. Beechwood Sales & Service is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All candidates considered will be required to complete a background check, pre-employment drug screen, and a physical exam.