, a member of the Sheehan Family Companies, has an excellent full-time opportunity in our sales department. We are currently looking for a Sales Trainee/Merchandiser. This position is a hands-on, entry level role that will provide you valuable knowledge and experience in the beverage and distribution industry. This individual is responsible for providing necessary support to ensure the successful sale and distribution of all TJ Sheehan products throughout the assigned territory. We are looking for an energetic individual with a strong work ethic and a strong sense of responsibility to join and contribute to our team.OBJECTIVE:
To develop the skills, knowledge and experience necessary to become a Sales Representative.ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Develop rapport with assigned customer base and promote the good will of the company
- Ensure that all product is rotated and code policy is followed
- Proper merchandising of accounts with permanent and paper POS
- Conduct promotions in accounts on a regular basis or when required
- Organize and execute floor displays and placement of window neons and banners at all accounts
- Execute monthly goals as related to business activities
- Maintain a regular schedule of weekly appointments with accounts in assigned area
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in business management or marketing preferred
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Valid and clean driver's license with active auto insurance
- Ability and willingness to work independently
- Proof of COVID-19 vaccination is a requirement of the job (accommodations due to disability or religious reasons will be evaluated in compliance with the law).
All candidates considered will have a background check, pre-employment drug screen, a physical exam, and must show proof of COVID-19 vaccination.