*Sign-on bonus $5,000* Beechwood Sales & Service
, a craft and import beer distributor in La Crosse, WI has an excellent full-time opportunity in our sales department. We are currently looking for a full-time Sales Representative in La Crosse. This individual will ensure the successful sale, distribution, and retail execution of our craft and import portfolio products resulting in the overall volume growth of retail accounts within the assigned area of La Crosse. We are looking for an energetic individual with a strong work ethic and a strong sense of responsibility to join and contribute to our team.
Beechwood has been recognized as a Top Workplace in Southeast Wisconsin for eight years. You have a chance to work with talented people in a collaborative environment and we provide top-notch benefits including health insurance, 401(k) with a company match, and much more. To learn more about us please visit our website at https://sheehanfamilycompanies.com
We like to consider ourselves as the "beer half-full" kind of people. Apply today to learn more! Essential Job Responsibilities:
CRITICAL PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
- Successful sale, distribution, and placement efforts across our extensive and award winning Beechwood Craft, Import, Seltzer, and Spirits portfolio
- Through Brewery and Distiller samplings, seminars, team selling, and on site visits - learn to expand your product understanding to better share and sell brand attributes at retail.
- Develop and maintain effective customer relations through detailed sales support techniques
- Conduct promotions in accounts as opportunities present throughout celebrated seasons
- Initiate development of new accounts and exciting new product placements and segments
- Proper merchandising of accounts with permanent and paper POS
- Organize & execute effective display and placement of select brand promotion materials.
- Ensure that all product is rotated and freshness code policy is followed
- Effective accounts receivable collections within corporate credit policy
- Balance the multiple objectives and directives assigned to maintain the necessary flow and organization to accommodate retail partners while fostering portfolio growth and expansion.
- Handle customer inquiries regarding credit, delivery, product information and other inquiries as they arise
- Execute monthly goals as related to business activities
- Maintain a regular schedule of weekly appointments with accounts in assigned area
- Other duties as assigned.
- Use of hand and foot controls for driving
- Walking and climbing stairs
- Two handed lifting, handling and carrying of cases from floor to overhead levels on a frequent basis.
- Pushing and pulling a hand truck and/or cart on level and inclined surfaces on a frequent basis
- Sustained squatting, kneeling, and/or bending while handling products
- Sufficient manual dexterity to operate business equipment including, but not limited to, computer, telephone, adding machine
Benefits Beechwood Sales and Service
- Bachelor's degree with a preferred emphasis in a business or marketing related field
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Valid driver's license and reliable transportation
- Ability and willingness to work independently and as part of a team
- Enthusiastic, high energy, and self-motivated individual with a desire to succeed
- Superior organization skills with ability to prioritize, multi-task, and meet deadlines
- Computer proficiency, Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel preferred
- Knowledge of legal requirements regarding the sale and the delivery of alcoholic beverages
- Knowledge of Beechwood's beer portfolio
- Sales and customer service experience required
has been selected again in 2021 as a Top Workplace by the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel. We offer competitive salaries, outstanding benefits, paid vacation, 7 paid holidays, and opportunities for growth and development within our organization. Full-time employees are eligible for comprehensive health insurance (medical, dental, vision, prescription benefits) with no deductible. In addition, we offer a lucrative retirement savings benefit including 401(k) with a company match and profit sharing. Wellness benefits, cell phone discounts, and other fringe benefits are also available. Beechwood Sales & Service is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All candidates considered will have a background check, pre-employment drug screen, and a physical exam.