Title: Night Warehouse - Part-Time Order Picker/Packer (Tues and Wed 6 pm to 2 am) with the possibility of more hours during peak seasons.
Supervisor: Night Shift Manager
Objective: Responsible for the accurate loading, unloading and proper rotation of products in a safe and efficient manner.
- Build mixed pallet orders for retail delivery
- Load and unload trucks using hand truck and ride on pallet jack
- Assist in counting inventory as directed
• Ensure the proper upkeep of the warehouse to exceed wholesaler equity standards
• Stock warehouse in an efficient manner ensuring proper stock rotation
• Repetitive manual handling of half barrels, quarter barrels and cases of beer
• Other duties as assignedRequirements
- High School Diploma or GED Required
- 1-3 years experience in a warehouse environment preferred.
- Experience working nights and forklift operation a plus
- Flexibility with schedule
CRITICAL PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
- Sufficient manual dexterity to operate equipment including, but not limited to, forklift, pallet jack, hand truck
- Climbing stairs and inclined surfaces on an occasional basis• Walking on hard surfaces on a frequent basis
- Occasional exposure to temperatures ranging from 30 - 100 degrees F on a seasonal basis
- Two handed lifting of up to 40 pounds from floor to shoulder height on an occasional basis
All candidates considered will have a background check, pre-employment drug screen, a physical exam, and must show proof of COVID-19 vaccination.
This description is not intended as a written or implied contract and may be revised by the company at any time. Furthermore, no verbal contract by the supervisor or other company representative is binding and employment is at the will of the company.