Union Beer Distributors is currently looking for an On-Premise Sales Representative.
Union Beer Distributors is representative of the market in which we operate. Energetic, dynamic, diverse, competitive, and growing. We are looking for candidates to develop themselves professionally in this marketplace by demonstrating a high capacity to learn and take on new challenges.
Union Beer Distributors is part of the Sheehan Family Companies -- a family-owned and operated beverage distribution network responsible for marketing and selling the highest quality beer, spirits, and non-alcoholic beverages across the United States with dominant operations throughout the Northeastern United States. Managed by the same family for the past century, our company places unparalleled value on the strong relationship we have with our customers. We maintain an outstanding lineup of world-class products and even more importantly, a strong team of world-class people.
Union Beer Distributors is looking for entry-level Sales Representatives to sell, promote and grow our ever-expanding portfolio in the world's most fast-paced, competitive, and demanding market -- Manhattan.
Domestic Craft Beer will be your focus. As we continue to develop a compelling spirit and non-alcoholic portfolio your education and responsibilities will continue to grow. Hired candidates will be responsible for forming relationships with our existing On-Premise accounts, developing relationships with new On-Premise accounts, and leveraging those relationships to increase sales and distribution of our products throughout assigned geography. Responsibilities:
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- Establish and maintain a regular weekly schedule of account appointments within the assigned territory
- Develop and maintain effective account relationships and promote the goodwill of the company
- Represent our world-class brands in the market
- Grow brand presence within our existing bar, restaurant, and hospitality account base
- Proper merchandising of accounts with permanent and paper POS
- Effective accounts receivable collections according to State Law
- Develop new accounts and new distribution
- Handle customer inquiries regarding credit, delivery, product information, and other questions as they arise
- Execute monthly and quarterly goals as related to business activities
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent Work Experience
- Valid and clean Driver's License
- Certified Beer Server
- Ability and willingness to work independently
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proof of COVID-19 vaccination is a requirement of the job (accommodations due to disability or religious reasons will be evaluated in compliance with the law).
*This description is not intended as a written or implied contract and may be revised by the
company at any time. Furthermore, no verbal contract by the supervisor or other company
representative is binding and employment is at the will of the company.Benefits
Full Medical and Dental, Tuition assistance (subject to terms and conditions), bonuses and incentives, competitive vacation package, 401k Plan, Car Reimbursement, 11 paid holidays, profit-sharing, paid training, and opportunity for growth and development throughout the company.
Come Join the Union Beer Family
Similar jobs to check out:
Union Beer Distributors is representative of the market in which we operate. Energetic, dynamic, diverse, competitive and growing.
Union Beer Distributors is representative of the market in which we operate. Energetic, dynamic, diverse, competitive, and growing.
Union Beer Distributors is currently looking for an On-premise Sales Representative to sell, promote and grow our ever-expanding portfolio in the world's most fast-paced, competitive, and demanding market - Long Island...