Union Beer Distributors is currently looking for an Off-premise Sales Representative
to sell, promote and grow our ever-expanding portfolio in the world's most fast-paced, competitive, and demanding market - Long Island. We are selling world-class craft, import, and domestic beers.
We want candidates who are energetic, competitive, hardworking, and persistent. Someone who possesses a strong work ethic and a strong sense of responsibility and a desire to grow with a highly regarded family-owned company-then this could be the place for you! Union Beer has a culture of continuous improvement. We invest in our employee's future with a comprehensive onboarding program, ongoing supervisor ride-with, as well as product training and tuition assistance. Union Beer has a policy and practice of promoting from within. Come join a winning team! Great place to gain sales experience and work at a diverse and family-oriented company.
This Candidate will be responsible for calling on an assigned account base to merchandise our inventory throughout the Long Island region as well as assist in sales calls and take part in other company initiatives. This individual will also develop the skills, knowledge, and experience necessary to become a Sales Representative.
OBJECTIVE: To develop the skills, knowledge, and experience necessary to become a Sales Representative.Responsibilities:
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- Develop a rapport with an assigned customer base and promote the goodwill of the company.
- Ensure that all product is rotated and code policy is followed
- Proper merchandising of accounts with permanent and paper POS
- Conduct promotions in accounts on a regular basis or when required
- Organize and execute floor displays and placement of window neons and banners at all accounts
- Execute monthly goals as related to business activities
- Maintain a regular schedule of weekly appointments with accounts in the assigned area
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in business management or marketing preferred but not required
- Certified Beer Server
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Valid and clean driver's license with active auto insurance
- Must have access to personal vehicle
- Ability and willingness to work independently
- Proof of COVID-19 vaccination is a requirement of the job (accommodations due to disability or religious reasons will be evaluated in compliance with the law).
* This description is not intended as a written or implied contract and may be revised by the company at any time. Furthermore, no verbal contract by the supervisor or other company representative is binding and employment is at the will of the company.Benefits
Car Reimbursement, 11 paid holidays, paid training, an opportunity for growth and development throughout the company. -COMPANY OVERVIEW- Come Join the Union Beer Family- Union Beer Distributors
is representative of the market in which we operate. Energetic, dynamic, diverse, competitive, and growing. We are looking for candidates to develop themselves professionally in this marketplace by demonstrating a high capacity to learn and take on new challenges. Union Beer Distributors
is part of the Sheehan Family Companies -- a family-owned and operated beer distribution network responsible for marketing and selling the highest quality beers across the United States with dominant operations throughout the Northeastern United States. Managed by the same family for the past century, our company places unparalleled value on the strong relationship we have with our customers. We maintain an outstanding lineup of world-class products and even more importantly, a strong team of world-class people.