*Sign-on bonus $5,000* Beechwood Sales & Service
, a local Anheuser-Busch and craft beer distributor in New Berlin, WI has an excellent career opportunity in our Delivery department as a full-time Non-CDL Delivery Driver. This individual will be responsible for making deliveries in a non-CDL 26' box truck for the Greater Milwaukee area. This individual will make deliveries to the Madison and/or Fox Valley area as well. Prior non-CDL driving experience is not required as we will provide training. Other duties include the breakdown and restocking of beer deliveries, building displays, and rotating product in our retail accounts.
Delivery Drivers are developed and mentored to become familiar with sales and operations within our growing company. We are looking for an energetic individual with a strong work ethic and a strong sense of responsibility to join and contribute to our team. This position will be based out of New Berlin, WI, but driving in either the Madison or Fox Valley/Green Bay areas on a regular basis.
Apply today to learn more!Essential Job Functions:
- Safely operate a non CDL box truck
- Physically unload and load product on and off trailers
- Physically unload and deliver product to our customers
- Ensure proper stock rotation of our products and place products on shelves, racks, displays, and in coolers
- Provide excellent customer service
- Collect Checks from our customers
- Perform other duties as assigned
Benefits Beechwood Sales and Service
- High school Graduate or GED
- Enthusiastic, high energy, and self-motivated individual with a desire to succeed
- Valid driver's license and reliable transportation
- Safe driving record and history
- Experience in the Beverage industry is strongly preferred
- Knowledge of Southeastern Wisconsin territory
- Pass a company paid for drug test and physical
- Must have good attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong math skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Daily, punctual attendance is required
- Must be able to lift, move, and place cases of product weighing up to 50 pounds on a repetitive basis
has been selected again in 2021 as a Top Workplace by the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel. We offer competitive salaries, outstanding benefits, paid vacation, 7 paid holidays, and opportunities for growth and development within our organization. Full-time employees are eligible for comprehensive health insurance (medical, dental, vision, prescription benefits) with no deductible. In addition, we offer a lucrative retirement savings benefit including 401(k) with a company match and profit sharing. Wellness benefits, cell phone discounts, and other fringe benefits are also available. Beechwood Sales & Service is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All candidates considered will have a background check, pre-employment drug screen, and a physical exam.