We are currently seeking an energetic Night Warehouse Worker- Order Selector who possesses a strong work ethic, sense of urgency, and responsibility to join and contribute to our team.
What you'll be doing:
- Build mixed pallet orders for retail delivery
- Load and unload trucks using ride-on pallet jack and forklift
- Assist in counting inventory as directed
- Repack damaged products as directed
- Maintain grounds
- Stock warehouse in an efficient manner ensuring proper stock rotation
- Load empties on the truck for return to the supplier
- Other duties as assigned
What you'll need to succeed:
- High School Diploma or GED Required
- 1-2 years' experience in a warehouse environment
- Pallet Jack experience is preferred
- Flexibility with Schedule
- Ability to work in a physical demanding environment
- Must be available to work overnight and overtime
Why join us?
- Competitive wage
- Healthcare (medical, dental, vision, prescription drugs)
- 401(k) savings plan
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Holiday pay opportunities
- Employee discounts
- On-the-job training and skills development
- Employee Assistance Program
The Sheehan Family Companies are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We believe in an inclusive culture that provides mutual respect with salary advancement based on merit and individual performance. Sheehan Family Companies is committed to equal employment opportunities and does not discriminate against any protected class. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
*In applying for this job and providing your phone number, you are authorizing the Sheehan Family Companies to contact you via text message for recruiting purposes. You may opt out of text messaging at any time.