Craft Brewers Guild of MA, a proud member of the Sheehan Family Companies and distributor of some of the finest beers in the world, is currently looking to fill Delivery Helper positions. Our Delivery Helpers assist our Drivers with the delivery and stock rotation in assigned accounts. We are seeking individuals willing to obtain their CDL A license with training provided to them on-site at our facility in Everett.ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Deliver pre-sold products to accounts
- Rotate and place products on shelves, racks, displays and in coolers
- Build pallet orders for trucks
- Load empties on trucks for return to supplier
- Load dunnage, pallets and load bars on trucks for return to supplier
- Maintain courteous and respectful attitude toward customers and co-workers
EQUIPMENT USED TO PERFORM ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- High School diploma or GED
- Fundamental math skills in order to count and interpret inventory
- Flexibility with schedule
- Two wheeled hand truck
- Electric and hydraulic pallet jack
- Tractor-trailer combination -- combined GVW 56,000 lbs
CRITICAL PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Case of 24 cans 15 3/4 " X 10 1/2 " X 5" 10 - 30 lb.
- Case of 24 bottles 16 1/2 " X 10 1/2 " X 10" 25 - 48 lb.
- Quarter Barrel 15 1/2 " in diameter, 14" long 87 lb.
- Half Barrel 15 1/2 " in diameter, 23" long 165 lb.
- Walking and climbing steps and stairs on a frequent basis
- Two handed lifting, handling, carrying cases from floor to overhead on a frequent basis
- Two handed lifting, handling, carrying quarter barrels and half barrels from floor to 48" on a frequent basis
- Pushing and pulling two wheeled hand truck with cases on level surfaces on a frequent basis
- Pushing and pulling pallet jacks with cases and/or barrels on level surfaces on an occasional basis
- Sustained periods of kneeling, stooping and bending while moving cases and barrels
We offer excellent pay and benefits and all delivery drivers are eligible for overtime after 40 hours.
- Health Benefits - $0 in-network deductible!
- Excellent retirement program- 401k plan with company match
- Competitive pay
All candidates considered will have a background check, pre-employment drug screen, a physical exam, and must show proof of COVID-19 vaccination.
Craft Brewers Guild is an equal opportunity employer.