*Sign-on bonus $5,000* Beechwood Sales & Service
, a local Anheuser-Busch and craft beer distributor in New Berlin, WI has an excellent career opportunity as a full-time Delivery Assistant/Driver Trainee in our operations department. This is an entry-level, hands-on role that will provide you valuable knowledge and experience in the beverage industry. This is also a great opportunity for training and development into non-CDL & CDL delivery driver positions available within our company. We are looking for an energetic individual with a strong work ethic and a strong sense of responsibility to join and contribute to our team. This is a first shift, Monday-Friday work schedule.
Beechwood has been recognized as a Top Workplace in Southeast Wisconsin for eight years. You have a chance to work with talented people in a collaborative environment and we provide top-notch benefits including health insurance, 401(k) with a company match, and much more. To learn more about us please visit our website at https://sheehanfamilycompanies.com
We like to consider ourselves as the "beer half-full" kind of people. Apply today to learn more!Essential Job Functions:
- Assist Delivery Drivers with deliveries to our retail accounts
- Physically unload and load product on and off our trailers
- Physically unload and help deliver product to our customers
- Prepare our trucks for current and future stops, restocking of deliveries, and rotating product in our retail accounts
- Maintain courteous and pleasant attitude toward customers and coworkers
- Perform other duties as assigned
Benefits Beechwood Sales and Service
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Pass a company paid for drug test and physical
- Strong math skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Daily, punctual attendance is required
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated, and high energy individual with a desire to succeed
- Knowledge of Southeastern Wisconsin
- Experience in the beverage industry is highly preferred
has been selected again in 2021 as a Top Workplace by the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel. We offer competitive salaries, outstanding benefits, paid vacation, 7 paid holidays, and opportunities for growth and development within our organization. Full-time employees are eligible for comprehensive health insurance (medical, dental, vision, prescription benefits) with no deductible. In addition, we offer a lucrative retirement savings benefit including 401(k) with a company match and profit sharing. Wellness benefits, cell phone discounts, and other fringe benefits are also available. Beechwood Sales & Service is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All candidates considered will have a background check, pre-employment drug screen, and a physical exam.