Spirits Sales Representative, don't waste another second in a job where your talent is overlooked and underappreciated! Craft Beer Guild Distributing of Connecticut has a great career opportunity for you.
We're looking for a results-driven Spirit Sales Representative to ensure the successful sale and distribution of Spirits throughout the assigned territory. This individual will be responsible for developing new business at current no-buy accounts and maintaining an existing accounts.
The ideal candidate for this role should be self-motivated, high-energy, and eager to learn new things. If we just described you. Apply Now!!!! Job Responsibilities
- Develop and maintain effective customer relations and promote the goodwill of the company
- Ensure that all product is rotated and code policy is followed
- Successful sale, distribution, and placement of all Craft Beer Guild products
- Proper merchandising of accounts with permanent and paper POS
- Effective accounts receivable collections within corporate credit policy
- Conduct promotions in accounts on a regular basis or when required
- Develop new accounts and new placements
- Organize and execute floor displays and placement of window neon's and banners at all accounts
- Handle customer inquiries regarding credit, delivery, product information, and other inquiries as they arise
- Execute monthly goals as related to business activities
- Maintain a regular schedule of weekly appointments with accounts in the assigned area
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Valid and clean driver's license, use of own car each day, and active auto insurance
- Ability and willingness to work independently
- Proof of COVID-19 vaccination is a requirement of the job (accommodations due to disability or religious reasons will be evaluated in compliance with the law).
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance - $0 in-network deductible, low premium contribution
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program with Work-Life Services
- Tuition Assistance Program
- 401k Savings Plan with company match
- Discounted Pet Insurance
- Computer and cell phone plan discounts
- Supplemental Plans available: Disability, Life Insurance, Legal & Identity Protection.
Craft Beer Guild Connecticut is a part of a family-run beer distributing company that supplies the highest quality beers across the northeastern United States. Owned and operated by the same family for the past century, our company places unparalleled value on the strong relationship we have with our customers. As a result, we maintain a fine lineup of world-class products, and even more importantly, a strong team of world-class people.