*Sign-on bonus $5,000* Beechwood Sales & Service
, a local Anheuser-Busch and craft beer distributor in New Berlin, WI has an excellent career opportunity as a full-time CDL Delivery Driver. This person will be responsible for making deliveries to our customers in Southeastern Wisconsin. Other duties include the breakdown and restocking of beer deliveries, building displays, and rotating product in our retail accounts.
Delivery Drivers are developed and mentored to become familiar with sales and operations within our growing company. We are looking for an energetic individual with a strong work ethic and a strong sense of responsibility to join and contribute to our team. This position will be based out of our office in New Berlin, WI.
Beechwood has been recognized as a Top Workplace in Southeast Wisconsin for eight years. You have a chance to work with talented people in a collaborative environment and we provide top-notch benefits including health insurance, 401(k) with a company match, and much more. To learn more about us please visit our website at https://sheehanfamilycompanies.com
We like to consider ourselves as the "beer half-full" kind of people. Apply today to learn more!Essential Job Functions:
- Safely operate a CDL tractor-trailer combination
- Physically unload and load product on and off trailers
- Physically unload and deliver product to our customers
- Ensure proper stock rotation of our products and place products on shelves, racks, displays, and in coolers
- Provide excellent customer service
- Perform other duties as assigned
Benefits Beechwood Sales and Service
- Possess and maintain a valid Class A Commercial driver's license for CDL driving positions
- Safe driving record and history
- Experience in the Beverage industry is strongly preferred
- Knowledge of Southeastern Wisconsin territory
- Pass a company paid for DOT drug test and DOT physical
- Strong math skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Daily, punctual attendance is required
has been selected again in 2021 as a Top Workplace by the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel. We offer competitive salaries, outstanding benefits, paid vacation, 7 paid holidays, and opportunities for growth and development within our organization. Full-time employees are eligible for comprehensive health insurance (medical, dental, vision, prescription benefits) with no deductible. In addition, we offer a lucrative retirement savings benefit including 401(k) with a company match and profit sharing. Wellness benefits, cell phone discounts, and other fringe benefits are also available. Beechwood Sales & Service is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All candidates considered will have a background check, pre-employment drug screen, and a physical exam.