Are you looking for a permanent driving opportunity that allows you to live comfortably and be home nightly? If so, join our team!! Craft Beer Guild Connecticut
is currently looking for a CDL B Truck Drivers. We are looking for an energetic individual who posses' a strong work ethic and a strong sense of responsibility to join and contribute to our team.
- Competitive Starting Pay
- Great Health Benefits (Medical, Dental, vision, prescription)
- Paid Vacation, Sick and Holidays
- Delivering cases and kegs to retail accounts
- Collect certain recyclables
- Physically unload and deliver the product to our customers
- Provide excellent customer service
- Collect cash and checks from our accounts
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Possess and maintain a valid CDL- Class B Driver's License
- At Least 1 Year of Local Driving Experience (Preferred not Required)
- Strong Math Skills
- High School Diploma / GED Required
- Ability to lift over 50 lbs.
- Safe driving record and history
- Must pass pre-employment screenings
COMPANY OVERVIEW Join the Craft CT Family- Craft Beer Guild Connecticut
- Training for New Drivers
- Overtime Potential.
- Paid vacation time.
- Flex Spending Accounts
- 401(K) Retirement plan
- Wellness and cell phone discounts available.
is a part of a family-run beer distributing company that supplies the highest quality beers available across the northeastern United States. Owned and operated by the same family for the past century, our company places unparalleled value on the strong relationship with our customers. As a result, we maintain a fine lineup of world-class products, and even more importantly, a strong team of world-class people.
All candidates considered will be required to complete a background check, pre-employment drug screen, a physical exam and must be able to show proof of COVID-19 vaccination.