TJ Sheehan, a proud member of the Sheehan Family Companies and distributor of some of the finest beers in the world, is currently looking to fill full-time Delivery Driver positions. Our Delivery Drivers deliver and rotate stock in assigned accounts in a timely, safe manner.ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Responsible for the safe operation of vehicle
- Deliver pre-sold products to accounts
- Rotate and place products on shelves, racks, displays, and in coolers
- Build pallet orders for trucks
- Load empties on trucks for return to supplier as required
- Load dunnage, pallets and load bars on trucks for return to supplier
- Maintain courteous and respectful attitude toward customers and co-workers
- High School diploma
- Read and write in order to record inventory
- Fundamental math skills in order to count and interpret inventory
- Valid and clean Class B driver's license
- Proven customer service skills
- Proof of COVID-19 vaccination is a requirement of the job (accommodations due to disability or religious reasons will be evaluated in compliance with the law).
All candidates considered will have a background check, pre-employment drug screen, a physical exam, and must show proof of COVID-19 vaccination. EQUIPMENT USED TO PERFORM ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
CRITICAL PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Two wheeled hand truck
- Electric and hydraulic pallet jack
- Walking and climbing steps and stairs.
- Two handed lifting, handling, carrying cases (up to 48 lbs) from floor to overhead on a frequent basis.
- Two handed lifting, handling, carrying quarter barrels (87 lbs) from floor to 48" on an occasional basis.
- Two handed lifting, handling, carrying half barrels (185 lbs) from floor to 36" on an occasional basis.
- Pushing and pulling two wheeled hand truck with cases and/or barrels on level surfaces
- Pushing and pulling pallet jacks with cases and/or barrels on level surfaces.
- Sustained squatting, kneeling, stooping and bending while moving cases and barrels on a frequent basis.
This description is not intended as a written or implied contract and may be revised by the company at any time. Furthermore, no verbal contract by the supervisor or other company representative is binding and employment is at the will of the company.Benefits
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance - $0 in-network deductible, low premium contribution
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program with Work-Life Services
- Tuition Assistance Program
- 401k Savings Plan with company match
- Discounted Pet Insurance
- Computer and cell phone plan discounts
- Supplemental Plans available: Disability, Life Insurance, Legal & Identity Protection