Union Beer Distributors
is a part of a family-run beer distributing company that supplies the highest quality beers available across the northeastern United States. Owned and operated by the same family for the past century, our company places unparalleled value on the strong relationship we have with our customers. As a result, we maintain a fine lineup of world-class products, and even more importantly, a strong team of world-class people. Union Beer Distributors
is currently looking for a CDL A Truck Drivers.
We are looking for an energetic individual who posses' a strong work ethic and a strong sense of responsibility to join and contribute to our team. Apply in Person! 46 Meadowlands Parkway, Secaucus.
CDL A Truck Drivers Wanted/$5K Sign-on Bonus
- Competitive Starting Pay+ Weekly Incentives (Earning Potential is $80K - $95K)
- Great Health Benefits (Medical, Dental, vision, prescription) - FULLY FUNDED BENEFITS
- Paid Vacation, Sick and Holidays - 11 PAID HOLIDAYS
- Driver referral program - UNLIMITED
- Delivering cases and kegs to retail accounts in New York City
- Collect certain recyclables
- Physically unload and deliver product to our customers
- Provide excellent customer service
- Collect cash and checks from our accounts
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Proof of COVID-19 vaccination - (accommodations due to disability or religious reasons will be evaluated in compliance with the law).
- Possess and maintain a valid CDL- Class A Driver's License
- At Least 1 Year of Local Driving Experience (Preferred not Required)
- Strong Math Skills
- Knowledge of Long Island a Plus
- Knowledge of Brooklyn or Manhattan
- High School Diploma / GED Required
- Ability to lift over 50 lbs
- Safe driving record and history
- Daily, punctual attendance
- Must pass pre-employment screenings
- We offer FULLY FUNDED HEALTH BENEFITS
- $5K SIGN-ON BONUS*
- Training for New Drivers
- Weekly Incentives
- Overtime Potential $
- Paid vacation time.
- Flex Spending Accounts
- Wellness and cell phone discounts are available.
All candidates considered must show proof of COVID-19 vaccination - (accommodations due to disability or religious reasons will be evaluated in compliance with the law).
This description is not intended as a written or implied contract and may be revised by the company at any time. Furthermore, no verbal contract by the supervisor or other company representative is binding, and employment is at the company's will.