Knife & Son is a family run beverage distribution company that supplies the highest quality beverages available on the south shore of MA as well as the Cape and Islands. Owned and operated by the same family for the past century, our company places unparalleled value on the strong relationship we have with our employees and customers. Proudly an Anheuser-Busch distributor, we distribute a variety of domestic, import and craft beers as well as ciders, artisanal spirits and non-alcoholic beverages.
Our Merchandisers play a very important role at L. Knife & Son. After the beer is sold and delivered to our customer accounts, our Merchandisers stock, rotate, and properly display our products in the accounts- ensuring the end consumer can easily shop and enjoy our products Merchandiser's success in this role will help them develop the skills, knowledge and experience necessary to become a Sales Representative. This is a great first start to an exciting career in the beverage industry! This is an entry-level role to get your start in the beer business with a career path to sales trainee and sales representative. Essential Job Functions:
Why Join Us?
- Ensure that all product is rotated & code policy is followed
- Working daily with 3-4 accounts
- Ensure that all products are properly displayed according to L. Knife's standards
- Install, and maintain permanent and paper POS material
- Organize and execute floor displays and placement of window neon sign's & banners at all accounts
- Organize and execute cooler resets according to L. Knife's standards
- Maintain a regular schedule of weekly appointments, and build great relationships with our accounts
- Other duties as assigned
What We Are Looking For:
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance - $0 in-network deductible, low premium contribution
- Competitive pay and incentive programs
- Employee Assistance Program with Work-Life Services
- Tuition Assistance Program
- 401k Savings Plan with company match
- Discounted Pet Insurance
- Computer and cell phone plan discounts
- Supplemental Plans available: Disability, Life Insurance, Legal & Identity Protection.
- High School Diploma or GED (or better) required
- Ability to do physical labor (bending, squatting, kneeling, lifting 50 lbs. plus)
- Enthusiastic, high energy, and self-motivated individual with a desire to succeed
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Must have strong attention to detail, communicate effectively, and strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Valid driver's license, active auto insurance, and reliable transportation
All candidates considered will have a background check, pre-employment drug screen, and a physical exam.