TITLE: DELIVERY HELPER
OBJECTIVE: To assist Delivery Driver with the delivery in assigned accounts.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Deliver products to accounts.
- Load empties on trucks for return to supplier.
- Load pallets and load bars on trucks during transport.
- Maintain courteous and respectful attitude toward customers and co-workers.
ESSENTIAL JOB REQUIREMENTS
- Fundamental math skills in order to count inventory.
EQUIPMENT USED TO PERFORM ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Two wheeled hand truck.
- Electric pallet jack..
This description is not intended as a written or implied contract and may be revised by the company at any time. Furthermore, no verbal contract by the supervisor or other company representative is binding and employment is at the will of the company.Requirements
CRITICAL PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Walking and climbing steps and stairs on a frequent basis
- Two handed lifting, handling, carrying cases from floor to overhead on a frequent basis
- Two handed lifting, handling, carrying quarter barrels and half barrels from floor to 48" on a frequent basis
- Pushing and pulling two wheeled hand truck with cases on level surfaces on a frequent basis
- Pushing and pulling pallet jacks with cases and/or barrels on level surfaces on an occasional basis
- Sustained squatting, kneeling, stooping and bending while moving cases and barrels
Will train qualified candidates to get their CDL B license
All candidates considered will have a background check, pre-employment drug screen, a physical exam, and must show proof of COVID-19 vaccination.