***NEW HIRE Sign On Bonus $5,000*** Essential Job Duties:
Essential Job Requirements:
- Responsible for taking a lead role on the Special Events team and act as the back-up for the Events Marketing Manager.
- Work with our Events staff during year around events (i.e. Wisconsin State Fair, Bastille Days, trade shows, craft beer festivals and other events).
- Help organize events under direction of Events Marketing Manager.
- Assist the Events Marketing Manager with maintenance, repair and storage of all Special Event equipment on a year round basis.
- Assist Events Marketing Manager scheduling manpower hours for the event team on a weekly basis.
- Assist with customer service and operational tasks in the special events department.
- Ensure special event accounts are within credit terms.
- Make sure events have the appropriate amount of beer inventory.
- Maintain effective customer relations and promote the goodwill of the Company.
- Follow all rules and regulations pertaining to State Alcohol Laws at events.
- Other duties as assigned.
Critical Physical Demands:
- Bachelor's degree with an emphasis in Business Administration or Marketing.
- Experience in the beer industry and/or wholesale delivery.
- Ability to work occasional weekends and evenings with a varied schedule. Heavier workload during summer months.
- Ability to lift 165 pounds or more on a repetitive basis.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability and willingness to work independently and as part of a team.
- Valid driver's license and reliable transportation.
- Safe driving record and history.
- Knowledge of Southeastern Wisconsin territory.
- Superior organizational skills with ability to prioritize, multi-task, and meet deadlines.
- Enthusiastic, high energy, and self-motivated individual with a desire to succeed.
- Ability to lead and motivate teams.
Benefits: Beechwood Sales and Service
- Two handed lifting, handling, and carrying of cases from floor to shoulder height on a frequent basis
- Two handed lifting, handling, carrying of barrels
- Pushing and pulling a hand truck and/or cart loaded with up to 300 pounds on level and inclined surfaces on a frequent basis
- Climbing stairs and inclined surfaces on an occasional basis
- Walking on hard surfaces on a frequent basis
- Frequent exposure to temperatures ranging from 30 - 100 degrees F on a seasonal basis
has been recognized as a Top Workplace by the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel for eight years. Full-time employees are eligible for medical/dental/vision/prescription benefits (no deductible plan). Eligible for 401(k) after one year with a company match and profit-sharing plan. Paid vacation, PTO, and sick time after one year. Monthly mileage reimbursement. Opportunities for career advancement within. Cell phone discounts and wellness benefit available. ***NEW HIRE Sign On Bonus $5,000***
All candidates considered will have a background check, pre-employment drug screen, and a physical exam.