Shaw-Ross International Importers
ImporterView Full Profile
About The Position
The Manager is expected to plan and direct the distributors’ management and sales representatives in accordance with the annual budget goals for shipment and depletion objectives. This position is expected to identify opportunities, solve problems and develop action plans to achieve our objectives within corporate guidelines.
- Formulate and execute plans designed to achieve new and appropriate distribution of our products to the trade sector.
- Secure and obtain trade support including merchandising, adequate inventories and effective display/presentation of our products to the consumer.
- Direct and manage the distributor in accordance with the respective programs and objectives. To establish specific objectives for key accounts.
- Participate in “work with” (i.e. sales routes) with various distributors throughout the state. as well as with visiting Shaw-Ross suppliers.
- Review and establish appropriate price structures for our products consistent with the respective brand strategies.
- Establish and maintain rapport with key accounts through regular visits in the market.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or related field
- Advance computer skills; proficient in Microsoft Office Products-Excel, Power Point,Word, Outlook
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- 2 to 5 years of experience related to the industry
- Comprehensive understanding of wine to include regions/varietals, product/food paring techniques, basic production, and service
- Strong and established relationships in the Metro NY Market Place
- Lift carries a 45+ pound case of product.
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Goal oriented, focused, and assertive individual who needs little direction or supervision
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and current insurance
- Must carry auto insurance, $100,000/$300,000 in vehicle liability and $50,000 in property damage and be listed
- SAP familiarity
- DIVER Reporting System
Metro NY, US – Candidate must reside in New York