Serendipity Wines, LLC
Importer, Distributor, and SupplierView Full Profile
About The Position
Wine Sales Representative – Houston - Inner Loop
Serendipity Wines is looking for a passionate and motivated person who wants to join their passion for wine and the art of selling into a career with a successful and growing company. We are looking for someone who has wine distributor, restaurant and/ or retail wine service experience and is interested in working in outside sales at the distributor level. Distributor experience highly regarded but not required. Fundamental wine knowledge, outside sales and service experience is expected. Knowledge of the San Antonio market is also required.
1. Selling: Sales people are expected to generate sales by pre-planning time and fulfilling daily, weekly and monthly objectives. This entails visiting assigned accounts regularly, opening new accounts, making sales presentations, answering questions and overcoming objections. You will be given catalogs, sales tools, pricing and access to an online ordering system to place your orders, view inventory and account history.
2. Merchandising: For some off premise accounts there is a merchandising or servicing component which varies according to the requirements of the account. Depending on the size of your territory you may be driving 400 miles per week.
- Strong computer skills required for managing account data and online ordering.
- Knowledge of wine regions and grape varietals.
- Internet savvy and computer literate including Microsoft Excel.
- The ability to lift 50 pounds and reliable transportation.
- Ability to work independently.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Medical and Dental
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Phone Reimbursement
- All inquiries will be kept Confidential
- Job Type: Salary/Commission
- Salary: $40-$60K/Year
- Reports To Director of Sales