Sazerac Company Overview
Build your career at Sazerac! With almost 400 years of rich history, Sazerac Company has thrived as an independent, American family-owned company with operations in the United States and around the world. Since the 2000s, Sazerac has averaged double digit growth every year! Sazerac Company produces and markets the most award-winning bourbons and whiskeys in the world, including Buffalo Trace, Pappy Van Winkle, Eagle Rare, Blanton's, and Sazerac Rye. Additionally, Sazerac owns many popular brands across a range of spirits, including Fireball, Southern Comfort, Seagram's V.O., Myers's, Goldschläger, Parrot Bay, 99 Brand, and Platinum Vodka.
We're proud of our award-winning culture and distilleries. Our Louisville office has been named one of the "Best Places to Work in Kentucky" four times, and our Buffalo Trace Distillery has earned the title of "world's most award-winning distillery" through the dedication of our craftsmen for well over 200 years. Whether you're a recent graduate or an experienced professional, Sazerac provides extraordinary opportunities for growth with competitive salaries and benefits in an exciting, entrepreneurial industry. Job Description/Responsibilities
The Warehouse Technician
will be responsible for:
Qualifications/Requirements Required Qualifications:
- Order picking and truck loading process.
- Warehouse inventory-robot operation and forklift operation.
- Confirming counts from production to warehouse.
- Quality control of all outgoing product and setting up orders of incoming stock.
- Safety and cleanliness of work area.
- Care and maintenance of property assigned to his/her use and works together with staff to support the goals of Company.
- Ability to communicate with all levels of an organization.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks at one time.
- Ability to operate industrial equipment as required.
- Ability to pick up and/ or move objects up to 50 pounds without assistance.
- Good vision and manual dexterity.
- High School diploma or GED equivalent.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Two years of relevant experience (minimum).
- At least one year of continuous experience in every previous job.
- Two years previous experience in manufacturing or warehouse environment.