Sazerac Company Overview
Build your career at Sazerac! With almost 400 years of rich history, Sazerac Company has thrived as an independent, American family-owned company with operations in the United States and around the world. Since the 2000s, Sazerac has averaged double digit growth every year! Sazerac Company produces and markets the most award-winning bourbons and whiskeys in the world, including Buffalo Trace, Pappy Van Winkle, Eagle Rare, Blanton's, and Sazerac Rye. Additionally, Sazerac owns many popular brands across a range of spirits, including Fireball, Southern Comfort, Seagram's V.O., Myers's, Goldschläger, Parrot Bay, 99 Brand, and Platinum Vodka.
We're proud of our award-winning culture and distilleries. Our Louisville office has been named one of the "Best Places to Work in Kentucky" four times, and our Buffalo Trace Distillery has earned the title of "world's most award-winning distillery" through the dedication of our craftsmen for well over 200 years. Whether you're a recent graduate or an experienced professional, Sazerac provides extraordinary opportunities for growth with competitive salaries and benefits in an exciting, entrepreneurial industry. Company/Location Overview
Welcome to Barton 1792 Distillery, Barton Brands of Kentucky. Our proud heritage dates back to 1879 with the founding of the Tom Moore Distillery in Bardstown, Kentucky. Renamed Barton 1792 Distillery, we continue to produce the highest quality spirits for over 130 years. In 2009, we became a part of Sazerac Company which was established in 1850 and is a leading U.S. spirits supplier, with the world's most decorated distillery, and a portfolio of award-winning brands. Sazerac is an independent, family owned company; we attribute our success to a unique blend of our history, culture, brands, relationships, innovation, technology, and most importantly, our people. Job Description/Responsibilities
- Ability to handle multiple tasks at one time
- Good physical health. For example; capable of working on your feet, sitting, climbing stairs and ladders, bending, kneeling, and squatting.
- Good vision and manual dexterity.
- 6 months Continuous growth in each position
- Previous experience in manufacturing, landscaping or warehouse environment
- Ability to operate Industrial equipment as required.
- Ability to pick up and/or move objects up to 50 pounds without assistance.
- At least 1 year of driving experience with driving Tractor Trailers
- Ability to communicate with all levels of an org
- Strong interpersonal skills
- At least two years of experience driving a Tractor Trailer
- High School diploma or GED equivalent
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Ability to operate motor vehicles
- Ability to work in outdoor weather conditions
- Clear vision at 20 feet or more
- Three-dimensional vision, ability to judge distances
- Noise level at work station is moderate (business office with computer printers)
- In-person job attendance
- Ability to pass MVR
- A valid CDL driver's license
- Ability to work 8 hour shift
- Ability to work overtime if necessary