Sazerac Company Overview
Build your career at Sazerac! With almost 400 years of rich history, Sazerac Company has thrived as an independent, American family-owned company with operations in the United States and around the world. Since the 2000s, Sazerac has averaged double digit growth every year! Sazerac Company produces and markets the most award-winning bourbons and whiskeys in the world, including Buffalo Trace, Pappy Van Winkle, Eagle Rare, Blanton's, and Sazerac Rye. Additionally, Sazerac owns many popular brands across a range of spirits, including Fireball, Southern Comfort, Seagram's V.O., Myers's, Goldschläger, Parrot Bay, 99 Brand, and Platinum Vodka.
We're proud of our award-winning culture and distilleries. Our Louisville office has been named one of the "Best Places to Work in Kentucky" four times, and our Buffalo Trace Distillery has earned the title of "world's most award-winning distillery" through the dedication of our craftsmen for well over 200 years. Whether you're a recent graduate or an experienced professional, Sazerac provides extraordinary opportunities for growth with competitive salaries and benefits in an exciting, entrepreneurial industry. Job Description/Responsibilities ************** REMOTE OPPORTUNITY**************
The Global Master Data Manager is responsible for leading the Master Data functions specifically as it relates to the global master data system of Informatica. This position requires the individual to work with all associates at all companies within Sazerac that feed our global financial systems.
- Conduct PDS reviews to improve skills and performance utilizing PDS as tool to conduct optimal performance discussions, articulate consistent skill evaluations, recommend actions and tactics, and measure progress. Support the widespread use of PDS within the finance organization. Promote and support Company culture within the finance organization.
- Utilize CDS system to identify training needs and design development curriculum, programs and content for the purpose of preparing for career opportunities within the company. Provide feedback to manager regarding on-the-job learning opportunities.
- ERP System Master Data setup: Work with associates responsible to develop and maintain accurate ERP system master data files in conjunction with the needs of Operations, Finance, and Compliance.
- Ensure master data setup meets the needs of the Finance team to ensure appropriate posting to the global General Ledger. This may include but is not limited to periodic reporting and development of data integrity reports, maintaining a basic understanding of how each ERP system uses master data to do automate financial integration (AFI), and ensuring that master data in all systems are in sync.
- Ensure timely and accurate creation of and/or updates to global systems master data. Promote functional efficiency so that non value added work is reduced or eliminated. This may include involvement in process improvement and even software upgrades in multiple systems.
- Ensure master data setup meets the needs of the Cost teams. This may include but is not limited to periodic reporting and development of data integrity reports, maintaining a basic understanding of how each ERP cost system works, and ensuring that master data in all systems are in sync.
- Participate with business process review and setup of acquisition related master data elements.
- Continuously improve the process and documentation related to the master data setup. Ensure that business processes function within the system with at little off book activities. Lead/participate in planning and procedural activities designed to reduce work load associated with the item master function, improve data integrity and/or increase product speed to market. Ensures adherence to all Personal Safety, Food Safety, Quality, and Environmental Practices.
- Play a lead role in analyzing, planning and executing operations tactics and strategies that lead to better than annual inflation productivity.
- Lead the Master Data Team to ensure data is accurate and up to date. Recommend action plans to improve overall company productivity as it relates to Master Data.
- Ability to communicate with all levels of an org
- Ability to quickly learn new systems/processes
- Ability to handle multiple tasks at one time
- Strong detail orientation
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting, Business, Logistics or related
- Proven strong analytical and technical skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, including excel, or related software.
- 3 years Experience with database queries
- Strong planning and organizational skills
- 1 year Acquisition experience
- 1 year Alcoholic Beverage Industry compliance experience