Sazerac Company Overview
Build your career at Sazerac! With almost 400 years of rich history, Sazerac Company has thrived as an independent, American family-owned company with operations in the United States and around the world. Since the 2000s, Sazerac has averaged double digit growth every year! Sazerac Company produces and markets the most award-winning bourbons and whiskeys in the world, including Buffalo Trace, Pappy Van Winkle, Eagle Rare, Blanton's, and Sazerac Rye. Additionally, Sazerac owns many popular brands across a range of spirits, including Fireball, Southern Comfort, Seagram's V.O., Myers's, Goldschläger, Parrot Bay, 99 Brand, and Platinum Vodka.
We're proud of our award-winning culture and distilleries. Our Louisville office has been named one of the "Best Places to Work in Kentucky" four times, and our Buffalo Trace Distillery has earned the title of "world's most award-winning distillery" through the dedication of our craftsmen for well over 200 years. Whether you're a recent graduate or an experienced professional, Sazerac provides extraordinary opportunities for growth with competitive salaries and benefits in an exciting, entrepreneurial industry. Job Description/Responsibilities
The North America Sales Recruiting Manager
will partner with key Sales business leaders to develop and execute the staffing strategy for Sazerac's Sales organization. The NA Sales Recruiting Manager will lead a team of Recruiters and provide effective coaching, contributing thought leadership, tracking/analyze data & metrics to drive desired outcomes and meet current and future talent needs of the Sales organization.
- Develop talent acquisition strategy for the Sales organization in partnership with Sales & HR leaders. Lead a team of Recruiters that will Identify, evaluate and attract optimal talent from the broadest range of traditional, new and emerging channels available to drive quality and pace of candidate sourcing without compromise. Drive Recruiting capability and delivery across a geographically dispersed team within North America leveraging all available talent channels.
- Develop strategic partnerships with the Sales leadership team to help facilitate the development of comprehensive talent acquisition strategies and programs for the Sales organization. Develop keen understanding of recruitment profiles needed for each type of Sales role and identify target organizations/roles based on these profiles. Develop a clear and engaging employee value proposition.
- Defines a strategic approach to talent acquisition by partnering with the Sales leadership to drive exceptional strategic thinking around meeting current and future needs across the Sales organization. Ensure that the talent acquisition program for Sales is formulated and conducted in accordance with company culture and policies, and all applicable laws, regulations and standards.
- Lead the development of a deep database of targeted organizations, partners, agencies and individuals; develop a strategy and process for building relationships with target candidates and contributing to partnership with core Universities. Select best-in-class partners and ensure they are selling the Sazerac message consistently. Lead selection of all talent acquisition outside partners and develop management processes to regularly provide feedback and monitor results. Insure they are communicating the Sazerac branding message consistently and effectively.
- Contributes to the design and implementation of creative, best in class resourcing solutions and initiatives. Develop and execute plans to identify and drive productivity improvements that enable the team to deliver to hiring goals. Contributes to formulating advanced talent acquisition programs, representing best practices and the latest thinking, which comprise all elements of the talent acquisition process from initial requisition through to onboarding and reporting and management information.
- Select, lead, develop and retain a high-performing talent acquisition team in a fast-paced and ambiguous environment. Providing regular feedback on quality of internal relationships and results based on agreed upon KPI's. Formulate and implement competency improvement programs for both self and staff.
- Ensure the CDS is effectively utilized to develop and advance internal talent. Collaborates with talent acquisition team members to develop and execute robust career development plans and provide actionable feedback and developmental coaching that leads to achievement of career goals.
- Formulate and manage talent acquisition tracking systems and programs to drive clear reporting of and continuing measurement of effectiveness of all talent acquisition programs utilizing clear metrics and key performance
- Bachelor's degree in business, Human Resources or related field
- Strong ability in self-management and manage schedule to achieve results
- 8 years recruiting experience
- 2 years Demonstrated experience developing comprehensive talent acquisition strategies and programs
- 5 years of people leadership in large, complex organizations which includes demonstrated experience developing comprehensive talent acquisition strategies and programs
- 2 years' experience driving change in an organization
- Charismatic leader with evidence of strong interpersonal and teambuilding skills
- Ability to travel (up to 25%)