Sazerac Company Overview
Build your career at Sazerac! With almost 400 years of rich history, Sazerac Company has thrived as an independent, American family-owned company with operations in the United States and around the world. Since the 2000s, Sazerac has averaged double digit growth every year! Sazerac Company produces and markets the most award-winning bourbons and whiskeys in the world, including Buffalo Trace, Pappy Van Winkle, Eagle Rare, Blanton's, and Sazerac Rye. Additionally, Sazerac owns many popular brands across a range of spirits, including Fireball, Southern Comfort, Seagram's V.O., Myers's, Goldschläger, Parrot Bay, 99 Brand, and Platinum Vodka.
We're proud of our award-winning culture and distilleries. Our Louisville office has been named one of the "Best Places to Work in Kentucky" four times, and our Buffalo Trace Distillery has earned the title of "world's most award-winning distillery" through the dedication of our craftsmen for well over 200 years. Whether you're a recent graduate or an experienced professional, Sazerac provides extraordinary opportunities for growth with competitive salaries and benefits in an exciting, entrepreneurial industry. Job Description/Responsibilities
The Talent Acquisition Analyst will drive the process management of candidate interview scheduling, creation of offer letters, background check procedures, and new hire document retention. The Talent Acquisition Analyst provides technical support and management of iCIMS applicant tracking, Sterling background check, Position Administration System, and the Interview Notes System.
- Manages interview scheduling, creates offer letters, initiates and manages background checks, and manages document retention for new hires. . The Talent Acquisition Analyst manages systems related to hiring and staffing, including iCIMS applicant tracking system, Sterling background check, Position Administration System and Interview Notes System.
- The TA Analyst will own all aspects of candidates' interview process, which will include expediting the scheduling and coordination of interviews, candidate travel & expense reimbursement. The TA Analyst will troubleshoot all issues related to candidate experience process and propose countermeasures for any gaps. Will also focus on reducing costs of interviews by leveraging video technology.
- Will work closely with Recruiters, Human Resources and Hiring Managers at all levels of the business to help drive a world class candidate hiring experience in quick and efficient manner.
- Will ensure candidate inquiries related to interviews and travel are facilitated in a timely fashion to ensure the best candidate experience possible.
- The TA Analyst owns the relationship with iCIMS for troubleshooting technical issues, requesting resources for integrations/projects, and user access management. Will also work closely with HRIS and Application Development team of continuous improvement and integration activities related to PAS and other HCM systems.
- The TA Analyst owns all activities related TA Analytics and spend for all Recruiting in US and Canada. Will complete TA Analytics on a monthly basis and provide data for any ad hoc requests.
- The TA Analyst will have ownership of ensuring compliance across the TA Team by spot checking requisitions for adherence to compliance and internal processes.
- Act as subject matter expert and administrator of the Interview Notes System to ensure Team Members are utilizing the system in an effective manner. The TA Analyst will run point for all user issues and troubleshoot to identify root cause. Will escalate technical issues to the Application development or applicable team.
- Use PDS to enhance performance within the company through evaluation, planning, and goal execution. Strive to constantly develop oneself as a valuable asset through personal and professional growth and attention to the position's outcomes.
- Utilize CDS system to identify training needs and design development curriculum, programs and content for the purpose of preparing for career opportunities within the company. Provide feedback to manager regarding on-the-job learning opportunities.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Detail oriented and demonstrated ability to perform work with high degree of accuracy
- Strong computer skills and high comfort using technology and systems
- Detail Oriented
- Ability to communicate with all levels of an org
- 1 year Business experience, at least
- 1 year of experience in Customer Service