Sazerac Company Overview
Build your career at Sazerac! With almost 400 years of rich history, Sazerac Company has thrived as an independent, American family-owned company with operations in the United States and around the world. Since the 2000s, Sazerac has averaged double digit growth every year! Sazerac Company produces and markets the most award-winning bourbons and whiskeys in the world, including Buffalo Trace, Pappy Van Winkle, Eagle Rare, Blanton's, and Sazerac Rye. Additionally, Sazerac owns many popular brands across a range of spirits, including Fireball, Southern Comfort, Seagram's V.O., Myers's, Goldschläger, Parrot Bay, 99 Brand, and Platinum Vodka.
We're proud of our award-winning culture and distilleries. Our Louisville office has been named one of the "Best Places to Work in Kentucky" four times, and our Buffalo Trace Distillery has earned the title of "world's most award-winning distillery" through the dedication of our craftsmen for well over 200 years. Whether you're a recent graduate or an experienced professional, Sazerac provides extraordinary opportunities for growth with competitive salaries and benefits in an exciting, entrepreneurial industry. Job Description/Responsibilities
Come be a part of our team, where your efforts will further enhance our story! Our Supply Chain Leadership Development Internship Program
offers an exceptional opportunity to gain a thorough understanding of our industry and what it takes to lead teams/change in a fast paced and dynamic organization. This program centers on our team's main focus: To developing leaders of people.
Through business-critical projects, you will gain a working understanding of our industry, develop your professional skill sets all while directly contributing to company growth. Our Interns work closely with our operation's top talent, gain a thorough understanding of our departments and the career opportunities within each, all while working hands on contributing to and leading projects that directly impact company productivity.
- Commitment to the entire 12-week summer 2022 internship
- Professional development by senior Sazerac leadership
- Continual feedback throughout rotational programWork with a mentor to develop project plans and set goals
- Complete process improvement projects in assigned areas including: Distribution, Customer Service, Commercial Operations, Transportation, Inventory Management
- Develop and write standards for assigned processes
- Technical intern events will also be available both in and out of work (COVID permitting). These include networking throughout the company, time with senior leaders and extracurricular activities
- Opportunity to earn a fulltime position within the 18-month Supply Chain Leadership Development rotational program
- End of summer presentation to Senior leadership
- Currently pursuing a bachelor's degree or better
- Desire to be challenged with assignments across all facilities
- Passion for learning and growing your Supply Chain skill set
- Solid interpersonal and communication skills
- Leadership skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong work ethic
- Related coursework
- Authorized to work for any United States employer