Sazerac Company Overview
Build your career at Sazerac! With almost 400 years of rich history, Sazerac Company has thrived as an independent, American family-owned company with operations in the United States and around the world. Since the 2000s, Sazerac has averaged double digit growth every year! Sazerac Company produces and markets the most award-winning bourbons and whiskeys in the world, including Buffalo Trace, Pappy Van Winkle, Eagle Rare, Blanton's, and Sazerac Rye. Additionally, Sazerac owns many popular brands across a range of spirits, including Fireball, Southern Comfort, Seagram's V.O., Myers's, Goldschläger, Parrot Bay, 99 Brand, and Platinum Vodka.
We're proud of our award-winning culture and distilleries. Our Louisville office has been named one of the "Best Places to Work in Kentucky" four times, and our Buffalo Trace Distillery has earned the title of "world's most award-winning distillery" through the dedication of our craftsmen for well over 200 years. Whether you're a recent graduate or an experienced professional, Sazerac provides extraordinary opportunities for growth with competitive salaries and benefits in an exciting, entrepreneurial industry. Company/Location Overview The Glenmore Distillery
has been a fixture in the Owensboro Community since the late 1800s. During Prohibition, The Glenmore Distillery
was fortunate enough to be one of four distilleries in the country allowed to operate on a limited scale for medicinal necessity.
In March of 2009 the Sazerac Company purchased the distillery and reprised the name The Glenmore Distillery. The distillery boasts one of the largest and most modern bottling facilities in the country and continues to be a sizable employer in the city of Owensboro, KY.
The Sazerac Company's vision is to become one of the industry's most desired places to be. The company attributes its success to a unique blend of history, culture, brands, relationships, innovation, technology, and most importantly, its people.
For more information, please visit www.sazerac.com . Job Description/Responsibilities
Come join our growing team! The Glenmore Distillery is in search of motivated individuals with the desire to develop your skill set further. Shipping Forklift Operators are responsible for receiving finished goods into the Distribution Center. Staging orders per customer pick tickets. Loading outbound trucks Responsibilities:
Qualifications/Requirements Required Qualifications:
- Safely operate and maintain forklift and equipment
- Perform general housekeeping
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Must be able to pass companies forklift training program
- Stable and safe work history in a manufacturing environment
- Work Keys required - Workplace Observation (3), Workplace Documents (4), Applied Math (4) (Note: Scores must be submitted with resume and must have been obtained within the past 5 years.)
- Must be able to work any shift, weekends, and overtime as scheduled
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Ability to work in environment that may not be climate controlled
- Ability to frequently walk and climb stairs