Sazerac Company Overview
Build your career at Sazerac! With almost 400 years of rich history, Sazerac Company has thrived as an independent, American family-owned company with operations in the United States and around the world. Since the 2000s, Sazerac has averaged double digit growth every year! Sazerac Company produces and markets the most award-winning bourbons and whiskeys in the world, including Buffalo Trace, Pappy Van Winkle, Eagle Rare, Blanton's, and Sazerac Rye. Additionally, Sazerac owns many popular brands across a range of spirits, including Fireball, Southern Comfort, Seagram's V.O., Myers's, Goldschläger, Parrot Bay, 99 Brand, and Platinum Vodka.
We're proud of our award-winning culture and distilleries. Our Louisville office has been named one of the "Best Places to Work in Kentucky" four times, and our Buffalo Trace Distillery has earned the title of "world's most award-winning distillery" through the dedication of our craftsmen for well over 200 years. Whether you're a recent graduate or an experienced professional, Sazerac provides extraordinary opportunities for growth with competitive salaries and benefits in an exciting, entrepreneurial industry. Job Description/Responsibilities
Our Sales Ambassador is responsible for acheiving growth on key brands in their targeted accounts. Must nurture valuable relationships through sales and marketing tactics. Activies will include: securing distribution, menu placements, visibility and consumer engagement. The Ambassador will also work with the local distributor reps to gain support on programming in target accounts and execute against projects to ensure the territory is focused on reaching long term growth goals within budget.
- Contribute to Sazerac's overall financial performance by exceeding brand growth and KPIs measured by the portal and sales reports. Build brands growth and awareness aligned with brand strategy to build brands on in your target accounts.
- Implement and monitor agreed upon Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) with target accounts in the territory . Update results daily in the Portal. KPI goals are developed annually and reviewed throughout the year to ensure achievement of the Brand State Priorities.
- Develop strong relationships with key trade and consumers to build advocacy and growth in your market. Act in a dual capacity of being an avid brand advocate and effective salesperson. Report results and success in the Portal on a daily basis.
- Establish Key Account Universe and ensure we are building relationships through measuring call contact and progress on sales driver KPI's. Responsible for delivering high value, profitable relationships with key account universe and industry influencers. Establish strong distributor relationships and leverage relationship to drive KPIs and brand awareness.
- As a representative of your assigned brand(s) team members must demonstrate responsiveness, integrity, trust and conduct themselves in a professional and responsible manner at all times. Members must use diligence in maintaining a professional reputation and always be a positive reflection of the brand.
- Manage implementation and monitor execution on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis. Report against KPIs, account calls, notes, details, follow-up and successes in the portal or trackers on a daily and monthly basis. Deliver against KPIs on specific brand state priorities. Work effectively and efficiently to plan and execute engagements, develop account lists, and manage administrative duties such as writing recaps, expense reporting and follow up. Team members must stay within and manage account spend and hard cost budgets for fiscal efficiencies.
- Record and document performance and results in target accounts and territory. Measure against KPIs, as well as record success stories in the portal. Maintain accurate account list in the portal and VIP to measure perfrmance and results.
- Collect, share and update competitive and market intelligence with sales and marketing teams, to include new product introductions, performance, share gains and losses.
- As requested, utilize Performance Development System (PDS) feedback to improve identified development areas for self.
- A clean driving record
- Ability and willingness to work non-traditional hours (nights/weekends)
- At least 19 years of age
- Must be a self-starter and able to work alone.
- Strong planning and organizational skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks at one time
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- High School diploma or GED equivalent
- Social Media savvy. Can build social and digital network.
- Ability to work cross-functionally with agent/distributor.
- Ability to work cross-functionally with advertising/digital agencies.
- Continued maintenance and expansion of Master Route.
- Prioritize resources in highest volume potential accounts, in collaboration with Agent/Distributor partners.
- A valid driver's license
- On-premise account experience
- Bachelor's Degree
- 2 years' Experience in Alcohol Beverage Industry