Sazerac Company Overview
Build your career at Sazerac! With almost 400 years of rich history, Sazerac Company has thrived as an independent, American family-owned company with operations in the United States and around the world. Since the 2000s, Sazerac has averaged double digit growth every year! Sazerac Company produces and markets the most award-winning bourbons and whiskeys in the world, including Buffalo Trace, Pappy Van Winkle, Eagle Rare, Blanton's, and Sazerac Rye. Additionally, Sazerac owns many popular brands across a range of spirits, including Fireball, Southern Comfort, Seagram's V.O., Myers's, Goldschläger, Parrot Bay, 99 Brand, and Platinum Vodka.
We're proud of our award-winning culture and distilleries. Our Louisville office has been named one of the "Best Places to Work in Kentucky" four times, and our Buffalo Trace Distillery has earned the title of "world's most award-winning distillery" through the dedication of our craftsmen for well over 200 years. Whether you're a recent graduate or an experienced professional, Sazerac provides extraordinary opportunities for growth with competitive salaries and benefits in an exciting, entrepreneurial industry. Job Description/Responsibilities
The Regional Sales Business Manager will lead the consistent processes, systems, reporting and cross-functional support within the assigned region. This role is a key leader in sales to streamline support and execution in-market. Region: GA, TN, SC, KY
- Effectively manager skill development through PDS. Demonstrate self development and influence skill growth through highly effective development plans within region team. Lead by example through skill development, providing effective feedback to team members and system reporting.
- Deliver the development of brand priorities for the field execution team. Utilize business data and state priorities to maximize distribution. Execute KPIs for the team and monitor closely to deliver against business goals. Demonstrate strong leadership and communication, and data analytical skills to ensure consistency in standards across the region.
- Identify contacts and key partners for field execution. Utilize CMS to capture contact information. Build relationships to delivery against KPIs.
- Accountable for setting the standard of business management across the region. Ensure consistency with other regions for retail execution team. Partner with RSEM and PSPC to deliver results against financials, safety and team member metrics. Lead core processes in the region to drive efficiency and positively impact business results.
- Lead financial and reporting initiatives that provide clear direction on brand priorities, processes and KPIs. Build routes and market coverage analysis to maximize customer opportunities and resources.
- Set priorities and identify key account opportunities across regions that will build upon the in-market routes and customer base. Partner closely with Regional/National Accounts team to align on strategies and execution standards and processes.
- Demonstrate strong culture influence through actions and leadership. Drive engagement of regional team through effective and clear communications, safety, skill and career development.
- Build a high performing regional team. Develop internal bench and critical experiences for the sales team. Partner with HR, Training and Sales Leadership to build an effective team in retail execution. Set best in class standards for hiring, onboarding and retaining sales talent. Closely partner with HR and training to successfully deliver HR metrics.
- Effectively manage career planning and growth through CDS. Mentor sales team members. Utilize the system to produce career growth on the sales team.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Strong understanding of field sales execution and route to market design
- 2+ years of work experience with consumer package goods
- 3+ years of experience budgeting, planning and/or financial analysis
- 1+ years of experience managing teams, preferably managing a frontline workforce
- Highly motivated individual with excellent communication, negotiation, influencing, and follow up skills
- Prior experience leading and motivating a team of people
- Skilled at managing financial results
- Charismatic leader with evidence of strong interpersonal and teambuilding skills
- Ability to quickly learn new systems/processes
- Ability to travel ~25%
- Strong analytical skills and experience using internal and external data sources