Sazerac Company Overview
Build your career at Sazerac! With almost 400 years of rich history, Sazerac Company has thrived as an independent, American family-owned company with operations in the United States and around the world. Since the 2000s, Sazerac has averaged double digit growth every year! Sazerac Company produces and markets the most award-winning bourbons and whiskeys in the world, including Buffalo Trace, Pappy Van Winkle, Eagle Rare, Blanton's, and Sazerac Rye. Additionally, Sazerac owns many popular brands across a range of spirits, including Fireball, Southern Comfort, Seagram's V.O., Myers's, Goldschläger, Parrot Bay, 99 Brand, and Platinum Vodka.
We're proud of our award-winning culture and distilleries. Our Louisville office has been named one of the "Best Places to Work in Kentucky" four times, and our Buffalo Trace Distillery has earned the title of "world's most award-winning distillery" through the dedication of our craftsmen for well over 200 years. Whether you're a recent graduate or an experienced professional, Sazerac provides extraordinary opportunities for growth with competitive salaries and benefits in an exciting, entrepreneurial industry. Job Description/Responsibilities
The Regional Sales Business Manager will lead the consistent processes, systems, reporting and cross functional support within assigned region. This role is a key leader in sales to streamline support and execution in market.
Additional responsibilities for the Regional Sales Business Manager include:
• Deliver the development of brand priorities for the field execution team by utilizing business data and state priorities to maximize distribution
• Execute KPIs for the team and monitor closely to deliver against business goals.
• Accountable for setting the standard of business management across the region. Ensure consistency with other regions for retail execution team
• Partner with Regional Sales Execution Manager and Regional Sales Performance Coach to deliver results against financials, safety and team member metrics
• Lead core processes in the region to drive efficiency and positively impact business results.
• Set priorities and identify key account opportunities across regions that will build upon the in market routes and customer base.
• Partner closely with Regional/National Accounts team to align on strategies and execution standards and processes.
• Drive engagement of regional team through effective and clear communications, safety, skill and career development.
• Partner with HR, Training and Sales Leadership to assist in building an effective team in retail execution.
• Assist in retail execution team hiring, onboarding and retention efforts of regional team. Qualifications/Requirements
• Bachelor's Degree in Business or related field
• Minimum 2 years of consumer-packaged goods experience
• Minimum 1 year of management experience, preferably managing a frontline workforce
• Minimum 3 years of budgeting, planning and/or financial analysis experience
• Strong understanding of field sales execution and route to market design
• Relevant experience working in a fast paced/complex environment
• Proficient in Microsoft office products
• Ability to manage multiple projects at one time
• Valid Driver's license
• Willingness and ability to travel up to 25%
• Highly motivated with excellent communication, negotiation, influencing and follow up skills
• Strong analytical skills and experience using internal and external data sources