Sazerac Company Overview
Build your career at Sazerac! With almost 400 years of rich history, Sazerac Company has thrived as an independent, American family-owned company with operations in the United States and around the world. Since the 2000s, Sazerac has averaged double digit growth every year! Sazerac Company produces and markets the most award-winning bourbons and whiskeys in the world, including Buffalo Trace, Pappy Van Winkle, Eagle Rare, Blanton's, and Sazerac Rye. Additionally, Sazerac owns many popular brands across a range of spirits, including Fireball, Southern Comfort, Seagram's V.O., Myers's, Goldschläger, Parrot Bay, 99 Brand, and Platinum Vodka.
We're proud of our award-winning culture and distilleries. Our Louisville office has been named one of the "Best Places to Work in Kentucky" four times, and our Buffalo Trace Distillery has earned the title of "world's most award-winning distillery" through the dedication of our craftsmen for well over 200 years. Whether you're a recent graduate or an experienced professional, Sazerac provides extraordinary opportunities for growth with competitive salaries and benefits in an exciting, entrepreneurial industry. Job Description/Responsibilities
The Pricing Analyst role is joining Sazerac at an exciting time! Sazerac is growing our sales & adding brands. This role will be key to insuring that we have an optimal pricing strategy and are enhancing the margins of our brands. It will be monitoring competitive pricing, analyzing distributor margins, and our discounting efficiency. This role will make recommendations to brand & sales teams on pricing actions to drive the bottom line while staying within the company strategy.
- This person will be responsible for developing their skills.
- This person will be responsible for developing our processes & procedures - particularly in the area of pricing.
- This person will be heavily involved with this process - making Vistaar be a high ROI Tool for the company & identifying profit opportunities.
- This role will be heavily involved in designing & developing analytic tools & dashboards under the supervision of the Commercial Analysis Manger - and eventually independent analysis.
- This person will be a key lead on developing our National Accounts pricing.
- This person will be vital in maintaining our Vistaar system as they will be maintaining the entire system for certain high priority markets.
- This person will play a key role in helping to optimize our discounting strategy which will include but not be limited to the analysis of IRC & MIR Coupons as well as digital efforts.
- While the manager will have a key role to play in this person's development, this individual will still be responsible for developing their own career.
- This role will be a contributor to growing our Top & Bottom line by improving & optimizing our per case metrics.
- A collaborative and logical approach to work
- Ability to quickly learn new systems/processes
- Bachelor's Degree
- Comfortable with change in a fast moving environment,
- Proven strong analytical and technical skills
- 2 yrs Commercial Analysis Experience
- 2 yrs Price structure development and maintenance experience
- 2 yrs Pricing Experience