Sazerac Company Overview
Build your career at Sazerac! With almost 400 years of rich history, Sazerac Company has thrived as an independent, American family-owned company with operations in the United States and around the world. Since the 2000s, Sazerac has averaged double digit growth every year! Sazerac Company produces and markets the most award-winning bourbons and whiskeys in the world, including Buffalo Trace, Pappy Van Winkle, Eagle Rare, Blanton's, and Sazerac Rye. Additionally, Sazerac owns many popular brands across a range of spirits, including Fireball, Southern Comfort, Seagram's V.O., Myers's, Goldschläger, Parrot Bay, 99 Brand, and Platinum Vodka.
We're proud of our award-winning culture and distilleries. Our Louisville office has been named one of the "Best Places to Work in Kentucky" four times, and our Buffalo Trace Distillery has earned the title of "world's most award-winning distillery" through the dedication of our craftsmen for well over 200 years. Whether you're a recent graduate or an experienced professional, Sazerac provides extraordinary opportunities for growth with competitive salaries and benefits in an exciting, entrepreneurial industry. Job Description/Responsibilities
The Operations Project Coordinator leads and coordinates the NBD change and innovation management process (PIF/PCF) for all Operations functions including domestic and global Co-manufacturing. Responsible for timely and successful coordination and completion of project activities for the creation or revision of Finished Goods and products. This encompasses all packaging components and functional requirements from preliminary information through to finished goods delivery.
- Load and update the company NBD project tracker with new project information. Identify components, change requirements, and align completion dates to support project target date. Evaluate project progress; with a weekly progress bulletin, evaluate and communicate on critical-path action items. Take part in change management by: determining topics and action items for bi-weekly manufacturing/marketing review meetings.
- Ensure proper prioritization of tasks within project teams. Reviews completeness of projects and project documents; ensure all required actions have been identified and assigned. Reviews dates, ensuring project sequence dates support project completion dates. Where project completion is threatened by delayed sequences, escalate appropriately
- Using information from ERP and NBD System , this role enters information into project tracker. Identifies appropriate team members, issues instruction email with directives, deadlines and other status-related items (overdue, upcoming actions) to ensure project completion. Enter tasks into company systems (PPT, NBD GUI) where applicable. Track accountability and status for internal and external actions related to project progress. Issues weekly task requirements summary.
- Maintain a prioritized list of new initiatives and ensure projects are communicated and managed in order to achieve target ship dates and volumes. Participates in NBD Steering Committee providing performance data and assists with process improvement.
- Generate weekly Company NBD Progress report for company circulation. Create internal outstanding-action report for project team members, and project review topic reports for biweekly meetings. Where project actions have exceeded timelines, generate exception report. Reports periodically on timelines, processes, and improvement opportunities. KPI reporting on a monthly basis; ad hoc reporting as needed.
- Responds to all inquiries and issues of internal and external customers quickly and proactively provides updates. Ensure potential project delays are addressed and preventive actions identified.
- Complete new component system data set ups according to System Set Up Process. Regularly complete the analysis of component system data identify errors and omissions and amend data records according to directions.
- Maintain, monitor and report on Company wide NBD project performance in terms of project volumes, timings and completions.
- Utilize the PDS system for self-development leading to continuous improvement in performance.
- Develop a Career Plan for myself that will allow me to achieve my overall career objectives.
- Demonstrated ability to quickly learn new systems / processes
- Demonstrated ability to work quickly and effectively in demanding situations
- Detail oriented and demonstrated ability to perform work with high degree of accuracy
- Bachelors Degree or commensurate experience
- Proficient in Microsoft office products
- Strong planning and organizational skills
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- 2 years relevant experience
- Excellent project management skills
- 1 year Experience in the alcoholic beverage industry